UPSers.com / Verizon?

Camping Nana

We've been using the AT & T discount from UPSers.com for about 10 years. For several reasons have decided to switch to Verizon. Over the weekend, I went online (UPSers.com) to check out the plans and phones. Today we went to the store to pick out the phones that we wanted. Came back home, went online to sign up - low and behold Verizon is not listed. ???? :angry::angry:

If you have been using the UPS discount with Verizon, have you received notification of them canceling it? I'm thinking I may just go back to the store and try it there. The salesman tried to get us to do that this afternoon, but I was pressed for time and didn't want to take the time to do it right then. He agreed with the 22% discount. It would just be so much easier online.

BrownArmy

I've been using the Verizon discount through UPSers.com for about a year now...as far as I know I am still getting the discount - it's 22% and I think I would have noticed the jump in the phone bill if it had been canceled!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Just go to a verizon wireless store. They can set it up w/ the discount. Also be aware that most stores such as verizon wireless will try to upsell you items you do not want. The 22% offer is not good for retirees, btw.

Johney

When we got Verizon I had to give them a fellow UPSER's phone number and they looked up the discount that way. Try that if you can. It is 22% I believe.

Solidarity413

Salesguy have you tried the Pre, yet? I'm wondering what you think. My phone is up for renewal in a few months and was thinking about getting it.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Salesguy have you tried the Pre, yet? I'm wondering what you think. My phone is up for renewal in a few months and was thinking about getting it.

i've played with it a little bit, I am just so over sprint it is really clouding my judgement. before I switch, i am going to give it a good looking over. I'll report back...my sprint contract runs out on the 18th...finally.

my wife's best friend is a manager at a AT&T store so we are hopefully going to get a hook up.

Dustyroads

I know there have been service problems at Sprint, but honestly, they have always treated me well, and with the 25% UPS discount it is pretty cheap. I really only use the phone for making and receiving calls, so the appeal of a certain make or model isn't much.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
i am the oposite...never had a service problem (other than my phone always breaking) but customer service leaves a little to be desired.

storm4

i've played with it a little bit, I am just so over sprint it is really clouding my judgement. before I switch, i am going to give it a good looking over. I'll report back...my sprint contract runs out on the 18th...finally.

my wife's best friend is a manager at a AT&T store so we are hopefully going to get a hook up.

Best to check with others in your area to make sure that they calls are clear. I've had trouble with Sprint and AT&T in NJ, but know others that like their service in other parts of the country. Good luck!