UPSers.com

wily_old_vet

Does anyone know if retired Teamsters are allow access to UPSers.com and if so how do you go about contacting them to be able to get on the site? Thanks in advance for the help.

retired2000

i have tried to get an id number for that site and my hr. dept does not want to help. do not how long you while be able to log on if you have an id already.

Channahon

I am retired management and have access to UPSers'com under my employee ID number and password that I had used while still an employee.

You may want to contact the benefits number 1-800-UPS-1508.

As a former employee you should have access to the Employee Discount Program, which is a benefit to all UPS employees, retired or not.

Good luck

ups79

I am retired management and have access to UPSers'com under my employee ID number and password that I had used while still an employee.

You may want to contact the benefits number 1-800-UPS-1508.

As a former employee you should have access to the Employee Discount Program, which is a benefit to all UPS employees, retired or not.

Good luck

Good luck, within a week after I retired I no longer existed.

dragracer66

UpState is correct it's for active employees, I know 2 people who retired and were able to get on for a while but after like 6 months there emp ids where canceled and couldn't get on and hr told them you have to be and active employee.....

wily_old_vet

Brown-LOL. I'm always looking for good discounts is why.

Chan- Seems to be a disparity between management retirees and us grunts. Maybe you could contact somebody and get an answer to this for me.

wily_old_vet

Just a update. According to the help desk at UPSers.com those of us who retire as Teamsters are not worthy of using the website. How sadly typical:angry:

chev

Nightcrawler
It must be different for management. HR said the same at our building. Out the door, out of mind.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. :surprised:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yes, I do get Inside UPS and every time I read through I am even more thankful that I am retired.
-
Curious - many of us old-timers struggle with the changes we see in UPS and we cringe everytime HR sends out a memo with enhancements to our benefits.
-
What are some of the specific things you see that makes you "even more thankful that I am retired"?

Channahon

When I read Inside UPS, I am thankful that the company is continually looking for new innovations to keep UPS strong in today's competitive world.

I'm just happy not to be working anymore, and feel secure with my retirement benefits in today's economy. So I count my lucky stars while I can.