upsers mobile with iphone

S hammer

Anyone having trouble getting on the upsers site with mobile phone.I have in the past,now I just get a upsers mobile site with corporate table of contents page only! >>>>>>>> This has been only in the last few weeks......Thanks

DS

Fenderbender
I never tried it...ok I just tried it...it sucks...
I could not view anything beyond propaganda.

RoBo

UPS robot no more
Yeah, I use an android based phone and with every browser I could find (mind you I tried this a few months ago and have not again since) , none of them that could access the upsers website before could now do it. Yes, I tried puting the website code as if I were using a desktop, and I chose pc mode...nada.

Corporate UPS can rub their noses in my smelly drawers after an over 9.5 day for all I care..

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
With my iPhone, I have intermittent issues. I ended up doing a google search for upsers, while I was still logged onto the mobil site. After the search, click on upsers & full site came up. Pita!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
With my iPhone, I have intermittent issues. I ended up doing a google search for upsers, while I was still logged onto the mobil site. After the search, click on upsers & full site came up. Pita!
Winner! Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding! This is how I do it with my Android. Log in, let the crappy mobile site load, then put into the address bar upers.com again and usually it fixes itself.

CaptainObvious

If you have a iPhone you can get the Mercury web browser app. On the home page click on "settings" then scroll down to "identify browse as" then choose a browser option. I use the Safari (Mac OSX). Now upsers will open as a full site.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I've always had the same issue. Once the page loads, click the "back" button on your browser, that will bring you back to the password screen, then without typing anything more, hit "forward" and the normal site loads.