Upser's mobile

Indecisi0n

Are you guys able to view paychecks from your cell phone? I can login but can't get to the right links to view my check.

Indecisi0n

I was just curious. I figure if I ever needed info outside of being at home it would be nice to have the ability to pull it up on my phone. I don't use other peoples computers when using my "important logins."

packageguy

I was just curious. I figure if I ever needed info outside of being at home it would be nice to have the ability to pull it up on my phone. I don't use other peoples computers when using my "important logins."

I agree, I went to my service provider and asked they
could not answer the question. So I left it at that.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I was able to in the past, but this morning I got an error message on my iPhone. Too many redirects I think it said.

Barry Gaines

On android (galaxy nexus) just hit request desktop site and it will take you to same one as your computer. Never been able to get it to view paycheck on mobile site.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've never even seen the option for desktop version. Its never worked for me on my iPhone it's frustrating sometimes.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I figured out the issue i had this morning, it was my phone. With the iPhone, log in, that brings you to mobil site. Hit back arrow, then forward arrow. That brings you to full site. Hit my life & career, paycheck then view paycheck

brett636

The mobile version of upsers doesn't have the ability to view paychecks. You have to set your mobile phone browser to desktop mode to view the full version of upsers.com Then your can view your paycheck as normal.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe having an older cell phone is not such a bad thing.

I had stopped at Verizon Wireless an hour or so ago to get a new plastic holster for my Samsung Convoy. Both the manager and the clerk looked at me as if to say "you still have one of those phones?". They had to go in the back to see if they still had holsters for that phone. (They did)

U

uber

I had stopped at Verizon Wireless an hour or so ago to get a new plastic holster for my Samsung Convoy. Both the manager and the clerk looked at me as if to say "you still have one of those phones?". They had to go in the back to see if they still had holsters for that phone. (They did)

Cool story, bro.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I can't believe people actually survived back in the day getting their paycheck on Friday and going to the bank to make a deposit.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I can't believe people actually survived back in the day getting their paycheck on Friday and going to the bank to make a deposit.
Call my beeper when you see the checks come in, I need to buy another members only jacket at Uptons because I left my old one at the arcade playing Centipede.

brown bomber

brown bomber

what's a " HOLSTER"....just wondering, tried to look it up... NSW (No Such Word)

bluehdmc

I figured out the issue i had this morning, it was my phone. With the iPhone, log in, that brings you to mobil site. Hit back arrow, then forward arrow. That brings you to full site. Hit my life & career, paycheck then view paycheck

Weird, but it works. I like to check my pay when I'm having lunch around 3am.