Upset courier

Yomama11

Please explain why fedex claims it will be looking to top out mid level couriers quicker and when raises come around people with less seniority are getting bigger raises..unacceptable Fred!! Get with the program...a courier with 10 years of service should not make the same or less than a courier with 2 years of service...the best formula to make everyone happy is years of service equals percentage of raise to your current pay..example 10 year employee make $17 hour when raises come 17x0.10..new pay is $18.70...2 year employee current rate $17x0.02.. new pay $17.34..and use this method untill the employee tops out..when I got hired seniority meant something now it only give you more vacation and first choice of vacation

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Please explain why fedex claims it will be looking to top out mid level couriers quicker and when raises come around people with less seniority are getting bigger raises..unacceptable Fred!! Get with the program...a courier with 10 years of service should not make the same or less than a courier with 2 years of service...the best formula to make everyone happy is years of service equals percentage of raise to your current pay..example 10 year employee make $17 hour when raises come 17x0.10..new pay is $18.70...2 year employee current rate $17x0.02.. new pay $17.34..and use this method untill the employee tops out..when I got hired seniority meant something now it only give you more vacation and first choice of vacation
And once you get your five weeks, no more weeks.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And they did it because they know the senior people aren't going anywhere. They HAD to come up with a way to keep the new people because they're leaving in droves and they're gambling that midrange people WON'T leave.

Yomama11

How do you get 5 personal days...I thought you get 2 personal and 2 floating no matter how many years of service you have

Swngdrvr

My station is full of unhappy couriers, and it's a pretty big station. We've realized it doesn't matter if we are upset or not, there's nothing we can do to change it. Everything will change again next week and we'll deal with those changes when they happen.

dezguy

How about, instead of these stupid steps and games FedEx is playing, everyone tops out in a reasonable amount of time??? Even if the 10 step plan took 10 years (anyone with half a brain knows it won't be 10 years), ten years is still a ridiculous amount of time to hit top rate.