upsfrieght

drewed

Shankman
i just got hired with ups frieght what is the Starting pay scale?

why didnt you ask that when they hired you?
directed at you but in more of a general societal sort of way, bc a lot of people come on here and ask that question....
why the hell would you accept a job w/o knowing atleast what your making?

wwjd4u

I also got hired with ups frieght in seattle as a full time employee and i forgot to ask what the starting pay was. I got hired for city truck and trailor driver. Does anybody know the starting pay is?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i just got hired with ups frieght what is the Starting pay scale?

I also got hired with ups frieght in seattle as a full time employee and i forgot to ask what the starting pay was. I got hired for city truck and trailor driver. Does anybody know the starting pay is?

I'm sorry, but this just amazes me. Do you also go to a restaurant and order your meal without knowing how much it will cost? Did you buy your last car without checking the sticker price? If so, I am having a yard sale Saturday and would love to have both of you stop by.

LiL"Comet"

I'm sorry, but this just amazes me. Do you also go to a restaurant and order your meal without knowing how much it will cost? Did you buy your last car without checking the sticker price? If so, I am having a yard sale Saturday and would love to have both of you stop by.

LOL''''LOL:rofl: