UPS's adp.com company code?

Internet_Jen

I was a driver helper who is about to go abroad and I need to access my W2 online. I've had paycheck issues and trying to get ahold of my local HR has been hell. I did talk to someone about adp.com w2 services and they said all I needed to know was the website URL. Then I found out there are numbers and passwords that your HR was supposed to give you.

I found the UPS username here and was able to register with adp.com but to acess the w2 I need:

Employee ID #: found on paystub right?
Company code: I am missing this info
Zipcode: mine or the UPS hub I worked for.

Can anyone please help?

upsgrunt

Employee ID is on the paystub is correct. The zip code they want is your home address, but I can't help you on the company code.
Sorry
Steve

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was a driver helper who is about to go abroad and I need to access my W2 online. I've had paycheck issues and trying to get ahold of my local HR has been hell. I did talk to someone about adp.com w2 services and they said all I needed to know was the website URL. Then I found out there are numbers and passwords that your HR was supposed to give you.

I found the UPS username here and was able to register with adp.com but to acess the w2 I need:

Employee ID #: found on paystub right?
Company code: I am missing this info
Zipcode: mine or the UPS hub I worked for.

Can anyone please help?

No clue but sometimes it's as simple as : UPS or ups
Worth a try anyway.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Employee ID is on the paystub is correct. The zip code they want is your home address, but I can't help you on the company code.
Sorry
Steve

Sorry for what, I didn't do anything.:wink2:

Hey Jen, maybe the company code is just UPS, or the slic/building number you worked out of.

Internet_Jen

An Update on the details of info need. I think the code needed is UPS's company tax ID type number. The website gives this as an example of where to find your the info you need:
w2_2007.jpg

I guess my HR people have not looked into how the site was used. I told her that I would not be in town when the paper version would be likely to arrive, so how would I have this info when I need to file my taxes?

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Haven't received my W-2 as of yet. So I don't have that info. Guess you'll have to wait till Monday to contact the center you worked out of, for all the details.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
LOL, Huh, say again? Hey, for all we know, this "Jen", could be trying to hack that site. Her name could really be Hans or something of that nature.:wink2:

Internet_Jen

Awesome, that WWQ thing worked!! Why do they suggest looking at a w2 in the image? oh wells. And I guess I have no w-2s to view at this time :/. It took a while for mine to show up on the website of one of my other temp jobs. I hope I can do my taxes soon, on the 1st I will go to Costa Rica/Nicaragua with roughly $600 to my name and arrive home on the 28th with nothing but March's rent to pay. As you can imagine, this winter has not gone as planned.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Awesome, that WWQ thing worked!! Why do they suggest looking at a w2 in the image? oh wells. And I guess I have no w-2s to view at this time :/. It took a while for mine to show up on the website of one of my other temp jobs. I hope I can do my taxes soon, on the 1st I will go to Costa Rica/Nicaragua with roughly $600 to my name and arrive home on the 28th with nothing but March's rent to pay. As you can imagine, this winter has not gone as planned.

So why don't you cancel the trip and........, oh, whatever!

UPSNewbie

On UPSers.com, it shows all of the information that you needed. It also says that the mailing of W-2's will be complete by Feb. 1st. So it is certainly understandable that you haven't received one, yet.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On UPSers.com, it shows all of the information that you needed. It also says that the mailing of W-2's will be complete by Feb. 1st. So it is certainly understandable that you haven't received one, yet.

The ADP website allows you to download your W-2 for those of us who just can't wait to do our taxes. The 2008 W-2s have not been posted yet but should be this week. Your final paystub from 2008 should mirror your W-2 so you can use that to start your taxes with that and then verify the information when you do receive the actual W-2.

crazymoon2

UPS will have completed the mailing of 2010 W-2 statements to employees' homes by January 31. If you do not receive your 2010 W-2 statement by February 1 or need additional copies you can:

• Log on to the ADP IPAY Web site and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.
  • Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
To access the ADP IPAY Web site go to ADP W-2 Services and follow these instructions:
  1. Click on Register Now under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
  2. In the Self Service Registration Pass Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Submit.
  3. Ensure W-2 Services is selected and click Next.
  4. Enter the following information:
    • Tax Year: 2010
    • Box 1: Your UPS Employee ID
    • CCode: WWQ
    • Full Social Security number: your Social Security number - (do not include dashes)
    • ZIP code: your five-digit ZIP code
  5. Click on Next.
  6. On the Self-Service Registration screen complete all required information. Disregard the information below the Business Information banner.
  7. You will be assigned a user ID. Write this down for future reference.
  8. Click on Click here to begin using this service. You will be returned to the ADP W-2 Services main screen.
  9. Click Login from under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
  10. Enter your assigned user ID and password, then click OK. Your user ID and password are case sensitive.
  11. Your W-2 should appear on the screen. Click on the Print Icon to print your W-2.