UPS's New Years Resolutions

Pay scale will be calculated based on gross vehicle weight and or gross driver weight. Feeder driver rejoice in the win/win outcome.

P

pickup

I will not be confused into thinking that I posted when I see "I've gotta a package 4u" ' posts

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

even so, they still get ignored at times

...at which the point the severity of the write-up will be used to determine whether I take the vehicle out or not. If the write-up is fairly minor I will write it up again but if it is a safety issue the truck will sit until the write-up is repaired or the load moved to another pkg car.

S

serenity now

...at which the point the severity of the write-up will be used to determine whether I take the vehicle out or not. If the write-up is fairly minor I will write it up again but if it is a safety issue the truck will sit until the write-up is repaired or the load moved to another pkg car.

without question *
it irritates me that i have taken the time to write up a concern about a truck that is my office for 10.5 hrs. minimum each day and no acknowledgement follows *
i do my job; please do yours (mechanic)

over9five

Staff member
You guys know you CAN'T take a package car out with any write up (safety or non-safety) unless the mechanic has signed it "OK for service", right??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's a laugh!
Been driving different vehicles for this company since 1980. I've never been asked for my DVIR book. Been weighed a bunch of times but that's it.

Was it a portable weigh station or a full-blown DOT checkpoint? Every time I have been stopped the first thing they ask for is the DVIR.