Upssocks awards

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
It's official, UPSSOCKS has been awarded a thread in his glorious honor. Thats wright folkes. I have ordaned him with a special kick me sign square on his back for all 2 enjoy.

Come here for all the up to date info on the 1, the only, UPSSOCKS.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Let us begin, shall we.

Did you know:

UPSSOCKS is so ugly that if I had a dog like him I would shave his butt & make him walk backwards.

unionman

Let us begin, shall we.

Did you know:

UPSSOCKS is so ugly that if I had a dog like him I would shave his butt & make him walk backwards.
Its not his fault, UPS has molded him into the P.O.S. that he is. Dis-functional management at its best, with no people skills, he resorts to what UPS does best, Point fingers and intimidate.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Socks has made it to the big time having an award named after him. "The Socky's"

This years award for must violations of Article 3 Section 7 go to......... the envelope please

The French revere him almost as much as we do! Their name for him is Le`Douch`e.

As soon as I can find the translation I`ll post it. Congrats Socks!

D

Dis-organized Labor

As a management person, I will protect my Partner: UPSSOCKS: to the bitter end. He may be a complete a-hole, but he is still my Partner in this business.
He may be a complete and utterly moronic dumb-sh**; but he is still my Partner.
I do not agree with many of his Post's; but he is still my Partner and I pray to God that he's only joking....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As a management person, I will protect my Partner: UPSSOCKS: to the bitter end. He may be a complete a-hole, but he is still my Partner in this business.
He may be a complete and utterly moronic dumb-sh**; but he is still my Partner.
I do not agree with many of his Post's; but he is still my Partner and I pray to God that he's only joking....

I find him funny but like you, I hope he's just kidding. LOL

UPSSOCKS

I would like to thank all of you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here today. It is an honor to have yet another thread aimed right at me. You guys are too much.
With my MIP and my raise this year I am going to buy FedEx employees the turkeys you bums never got.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I would like to thank all of you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here today. It is an honor to have yet another thread aimed right at me. You guys are too much.
With my MIP and my raise this year I am going to buy FedEx employees the turkeys you bums never got.

The fed ex turkey thing was funny. :happy-very:

UPSSOCKS

I am going to be in the chat room on Saturday Nights at midnight. It will give everyone a chance to talk to me. We are going to call the installment "Socks Talks" I am going to send all of you my P.O. Box. to send payment. This service surly won't be free. Until Then