Upssocks awards

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Backlasher, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Backlasher

Backlasher Stronger, Faster, Browner

It's official, UPSSOCKS has been awarded a thread in his glorious honor. Thats wright folkes. I have ordaned him with a special kick me sign square on his back for all 2 enjoy.

Come here for all the up to date info on the 1, the only, UPSSOCKS.

2. Backlasher

Backlasher Stronger, Faster, Browner

Let us begin, shall we.

Did you know:

UPSSOCKS is so ugly that if I had a dog like him I would shave his butt & make him walk backwards.

3. unionman

unionman New Member

Its not his fault, UPS has molded him into the P.O.S. that he is. Dis-functional management at its best, with no people skills, he resorts to what UPS does best, Point fingers and intimidate.

4. whiskey

whiskey New Member

He reminds of the wizard of oz behind the curtain. And backlasher is toto.

5. tieguy

tieguy Banned

my goal is to someday be so perfect I too can sit in judgement of others here. :happy-very:

6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

That's a great goal....trust me, you'll love it !!

7. reydluap

reydluap Active Member

Now more'......behave. LOL!

8. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

Socks has made it to the big time having an award named after him. "The Socky's"

This years award for must violations of Article 3 Section 7 go to......... the envelope please

9. cachsux

cachsux Wah

The French revere him almost as much as we do! Their name for him is Le`Douch`e.

As soon as I can find the translation I`ll post it. Congrats Socks!

10. As a management person, I will protect my Partner: UPSSOCKS: to the bitter end. He may be a complete a-hole, but he is still my Partner in this business.
    He may be a complete and utterly moronic dumb-sh**; but he is still my Partner.
    I do not agree with many of his Post's; but he is still my Partner and I pray to God that he's only joking....

11. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I find him funny but like you, I hope he's just kidding. LOL

12. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

He's posting as a caricature of a Supe, I hope.

13. Were you talking to me?? DOL

Lasted edited by : Dec 15, 2009
  14. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

His posts are like a bad wreck. I tell myself I don't want to read them, but I can't help myself and have to look.:happy2:

15. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Does upssocks being targeted in this thread bother you for some reason, tieguy?:funny:

16. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Tie never go around mirrors ...

17. UPSSOCKS

UPSSOCKS Well-Known Member

I would like to thank all of you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here today. It is an honor to have yet another thread aimed right at me. You guys are too much.
    With my MIP and my raise this year I am going to buy FedEx employees the turkeys you bums never got.

18. UPSSOCKS

I'm like a pile of free cocaine at a fraternity house.

19. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

The fed ex turkey thing was funny. :happy-very:

20. UPSSOCKS

I am going to be in the chat room on Saturday Nights at midnight. It will give everyone a chance to talk to me. We are going to call the installment "Socks Talks" I am going to send all of you my P.O. Box. to send payment. This service surly won't be free. Until Then