Upssocks awards

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
In honor of UPSSOCKS I will continue to file supervisor working grievances. Thank you UPSSOCKS and supervisors like you that make my paycheck a little more fatter.:happy-very: (BTW with all the supervisors working grievance pay i can now buy a whole turkey. Thank you for violating our contract and giving me more money.)

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What is considerably more funny than the socksaward is the fact he is so selfish and self centered...almost like a little child, must always say something to get people wriled up and keep a captive audience...

The worst part- his only claim that I have to read is money, and power. As we have seen by his posts. Yet, there is nothing else to him. An identity full of wealth and prestige and nothing else....seems like a sad individual to me.

I'm sure we have all met those types of management folk (and even some union ones, but mostly management). Very sad, awkward, ingenuine and empty.

Anyway, carry on. :peaceful:

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I find him funny but like you, I hope he's just kidding. LOL

Im a man with a sence of humor myself but joking or not, I put no comparison of him onto management, at least not mine. my management team are good people.

oh, i almost forgot, now for the latest news:

After having his butt shaved and made to walk backwards, his butt was so huge that it appeared as though it was to pigs fighting over a chocolate doughnut.
or was it a turkey?

UPSSOCKS

What is considerably more funny than the socksaward is the fact he is so selfish and self centered...almost like a little child, must always say something to get people wriled up and keep a captive audience...

The worst part- his only claim that I have to read is money, and power. As we have seen by his posts. Yet, there is nothing else to him. An identity full of wealth and prestige and nothing else....seems like a sad individual to me.

I'm sure we have all met those types of management folk (and even some union ones, but mostly management). Very sad, awkward, ingenuine and empty.

Anyway, carry on. :peaceful:

Ok Dr. Phil......... You are correct, I am lonely, miserable person. I just want to make everyone around me as miserable as I am. I wasn't always miserable, but a lifetime at UPS made me this way. Now I get my kicks from making people hate their jobs..

P

pickup

Ok Dr. Phil......... You are correct, I am lonely, miserable person. I just want to make everyone around me as miserable as I am. I wasn't always miserable, but a lifetime at UPS made me this way. Now I get my kicks from making people hate their jobs..

I love you ,upssocks, and there's nothing you can do about it!

UPS Lifer

:ninja2: Here is a question for you? What if socks is not really a supervisor at all! What if he/she is a union employee who is trying to discredit management anyway he/she can.

I call that a troll! He is certainly getting his ego fed. I do think this is a guy because women are better than this.

I think he exhibits similar characteristics as some of the others who are cowards and don't feel they can communicate their frustrations in real life situations and this is an easy avenue to get it out with no fear of real reprisal.

Every time we put him down his ego is fed. We are only fueling this further.

Just something to think about!

UPSSOCKS

I have a two threads in my honor but all I get in negative feedback. My rep is going down the ****ter. Can I get some love?

Anyhow UPS Lifer:
At work they call me ******************************************, lazy, stupid, annoying, mean, *****, someone called me scrooge yesterday. No one likes me, and I pretty sure they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. My self esteem an ego are long gone... I'm just happy to get to my car at the end of the night without getting stabbed....

Last edited by a moderator:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
:ninja2: Here is a question for you? What if socks is not really a supervisor at all! What if he/she is a union employee who is trying to discredit management anyway he/she can.

I call that a troll! He is certainly getting his ego fed. I do think this is a guy because women are better than this.

I think he exhibits similar characteristics as some of the others who are cowards and don't feel they can communicate their frustrations in real life situations and this is an easy avenue to get it out with no fear of real reprisal.

Every time we put him down his ego is fed. We are only fueling this further.

Just something to think about!

That is basically exactly what I was saying. He/she lives for negative attention, period. This is the perfect venue for an audience.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Doesn't UPS offer counseling for this type of thought pattern behaviour? :happy-very:

Does it bother you most that you have no control over anything within the operation, and to expand, especially the fact that hourlies can and will make your life more miserable than you will ever make theirs?

I know that you would be 10x more miserable if you had to deal with me for 8+ hours a night -that is for certain. :wink2:

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I have a two threads in my honor but all I get in negative feedback. My rep is going down the ****ter. Can I get some love?

Anyhow UPS Lifer:
At work they call me *********************************************, lazy, stupid, annoying, mean, *****, someone called me scrooge yesterday. No one likes me, and I pretty sure they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. My self esteem an ego are long gone... I'm just happy to get to my car at the end of the night without getting stabbed....

This sounds sincere.

Socks, I admit I was upset with not your opinions but in your aproach with them so i poked at u.
Honestly though, i was hopeing maybe you were at this as a game and just harshly joking. I was hoping this thread to not get to personal but intended it for a more humorous way for each other to poke at each other and maybe others would join in, didnt matter which side they choose. I knew that it had good potential to become personal but i wanted to see in which direction you would take this.

LOOK, honestly i dont want to bring anyone down, but i due backlash if i feel its getting to personal. In a way im frustrated too cause i had high hopes for a career as a driver here at ups and look, Im sitting at home calling in every morning just to get laid off this whole week, during peek. holding onto my dead end 2nd full time job which is starting to get disturbinly slow, worrying inside away from my famy what if these 3.5. yrs. of sacrifice never being home is now falling apart.

No one needs enemies, especially in times like these. Im honestly a good guy who even has befriended managers at my center that many drivers and other managers hate.

if you honestly feel this way then Im sorry and take back everything ive said so long as you do the same.
Opinions matter, its the art of aproach that matters most, We actually could b friends, believe it or not. I will even give you a positive feed back to help your rep if u would just show a truce.

Last edited by a moderator:

UPSSOCKS

That is basically exactly what I was saying. He/she lives for negative attention, period. This is the perfect venue for an audience.

Friends, Countrymen, Romans, lend me your eyes.. Maybe Socks isn't a real person at all. Maybe none of us are real. Maybe this is a dream and we are all a figment of someone's imagination. Rene Descartes said "I think therefore I am, Therefore I am thinking thing" Are we all really thinking things or is some force dicating every choice we make? Do we actually have free will? Did I choose to type this or did someone imagine me doing it? How did we get here anyhow? Or maybe you guys are just a bunch of yum yums that can't handle the fact that I am the BOSS!!!!!

NOW COME SHINE MY SHOES!!!!!!!

UPSSOCKS

Doesn't UPS offer counseling for this type of thought pattern behaviour? :happy-very:

Does it bother you most that you have no control over anything within the operation, and to expand, especially the fact that hourlies can and will make your life more miserable than you will ever make theirs?

I know that you would be 10x more miserable if you had to deal with me for 8+ hours a night -that is for certain. :wink2:

Have control? I make the plan. I control everything. I don't get in pissing matches any more. I hit everyone where it hurts.. Their pockets

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Have control? I make the plan. I control everything. I don't get in pissing matches any more. I hit everyone where it hurts.. Their pockets

You are a puppet. Again, that is where it really "hurts". I know many in your position and none are in control. All are on strings.

PS, 98% of your employees , (if what you say is true), are part-timers. Lord knows there is no wage money PT at UPS. Again, something you have no control over! See a trend here? You are not the one negotiating the PT wages. All you can do is try to send PT employees home, which is exactly what 90% want anyway, their benefits and to go home. And the 10% that complain are as miserable in life as you! Sucker! :)

my goal is to someday be so perfect I too can sit in judgement of others here. :happy-very:
Come on Tie, not much judging going on....really. If UpSocks did half the things he says on here, he would never survive UPS. Right? Actually he serves a purpose for me, it's called comic relief. With each of his posts, I get a bit of a chuckle.