Upssocks the moderator

Should UPSSOCKS be a Moderator

• Total voters

ch3l3

As moderator, I will sit in the chat room, three sessions a day and teach all of you how to be better employees. Also I will teach all young management how to do union work without getting caught. Most importantly I will be a father figure to all of you, and my presence alone will make you more intelligent. I have a tested IQ in the top 4% of the country, who better to be a big brother on here.

Anyone whos a union memeber VOTE NO

UPSSOCKS

Anyone whos a union memeber VOTE NO

Yeah stick together "brothers of the teamsters" yeah!!!! I see I have another fan... Did you do a search to see all my post? I am nearly at 1,000 it could take you a while. Union members have already voted yes. A divided union concerned only about their own situation is what you belong too. Your union is the oldest pyramid scheme in the book. Classic example of stealing from the poor working man, to help the rich get richer. While that is going on the union is greasing UPS.

P

pickup

Yeah stick together "brothers of the teamsters" yeah!!!! I see I have another fan... Did you do a search to see all my post? I am nearly at 1,000 it could take you a while. Union members have already voted yes. A divided union concerned only about their own situation is what you belong too. Your union is the oldest pyramid scheme in the book. Classic example of stealing from the poor working man, to help the rich get richer. While that is going on the union is greasing UPS.

Actually , he's already past 12,000 posts, just that about 1800 got deleted by the moderators and the remaining ones are still in moderation purgatory.:wink2:

UPSSOCKS

Actually , he's already past 12,000 posts, just that about 1800 got deleted by the moderators and the remaining ones are still in moderation purgatory.:wink2:

Very good point... Do my deleted post deduct from my total? If that is the case, you may be correct....