Upssocks the moderator

Should UPSSOCKS be a Moderator

• Total voters

DS

Fenderbender
Uncle SOCKS,you need competition so the public can compare your ambitions.
There are a lot of folks that have been a bc member long before you decided
to be a upser,and maybe a few of them would be somewhat more liberal when
moderating different situations.I may be wrong :yinyang:

UPSSOCKS

Uncle SOCKS,you need competition so the public can compare your ambitions.
There are a lot of folks that have been a bc member long before you decided
to be a upser,and maybe a few of them would be somewhat more liberal when
moderating different situations.I may be wrong :yinyang:

Have you looked at the views on this post? I am like the Lady Gaga of the BC. Everytime my name appears on a thread, it instantly becomes a focal point for everyone... You either love me or you hate me, but either way you can't get enough of me..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just shows me that you have aleast 3 identities on here. What a childish loser you are.
And yes, I know who you are.
Easy to figure out, with the "who's online feature", and what time regulars come to BC, who is missing or who is posting.

Get a damm life ! LOSER !

You just make this way too easy........

klein

Für Meno :)
You just make this way too easy........

I agree with you NY, I'm unemployed, have too much time on my hands, but NEVER will I sink that low, and make up serveral identities.
Thats one thing, I don't have time for !
Nor does it suit my personalty.
I love being open and honest.

I agree with you NY, I'm unemployed, have too much time on my hands, but NEVER will I sink that low, and make up serveral identities.
What are her other identities let me know. You can pm them to me if you want.

klein

What are her other identities let me know. You can pm them to me if you want.

I'll leave it up to the ***** himself to come forward, or delete his profiles.

There are atleast 3 of them. One of them here, another one being himself, and a 3rd one, being the nice friendly guy.

UPSSOCKS

An unemployed Canadian calling me a loser, I hope I can sleep tonight. Since I have three ID's, let's put it to the test. I can assure everyone that I only have one. But to prove it I think we should all have a chat room session with me and my three ID's. So who are they?

Can't a mod prove that I don't have three ID's????

UPSSOCKS

How does it feel to be open???

klein

You wanna call Madonna, Cher, or Mel Gibson unemployed , too ? They haven't made a movie or a cd in ages.

Trust me, I can relax, too, and on my own dime.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
OR................. Who all voted for ME. I have five votes, and I am one of them... Who's the other four.....

I don't want to take sides, but I voted for you. I have only one Identity. Having more is called scizophrenia. I recall something from the "Tattoo's" thread about 2010. Perhaps a bright BCer wants to pursue a Nobel Prize for some leading edge research into.......what do you call it??? Cyber sciz???

Klein, I thought you were on your way to Cuba????

Returntosender

As moderator, I will sit in the chat room, three sessions a day and teach all of you how to be better employees. Also I will teach all young management how to do union work without getting caught. Most importantly I will be a father figure to all of you, and my presence alone will make you more intelligent. I have a tested IQ in the top 4% of the country, who better to be a big brother on here.

You must have a GOD complex. If a therapist ever has to deal with you? The bar is raised, your ego is off the charts.