Upstate Got Hit By A Car

I was reattempting a COD yesterday afternoon. Approached a marked crosswalk and made eye contact with the car to my left. As I entered the crosswalk that motorist decided to proceed, striking me on the left hand side of my body between my hip and knee, knocking me to the ground. Thankfully he was going less than 5mph so the impact was minimal and I was not injured. To his credit he did get out of the car and repeatedly asked me if I was OK----he even pulled to the side to wait for me to come back from the stop to again ask if I was OK. Several other motorists also got out of their cars to make sure I was OK. I sent an ODS alerting them as to what happened and that I was OK to so that they wouldn't be surprised if someone called in saying I had been hit. The only thing I should have done that I didn't was get the license plate and driver's license information of the driver who hit me.

It's amazing how much concern your mgt team will have for you when they read an ODS message which starts "I have been hit by a car while in a marked crosswalk...." They wanted me to go the doctor and had my on-car finish the day with me. I am a little sore but will be going in this morning. I have a feeling I know what the topic will be at this morning's PCM.

Take the extra second or two to make sure they see you at crosswalks and, if something does happen, make sure to get all of the necessary information and communicate with your mgt team.
How are you okay? Are you a big workout nut or something. You sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger.