Upstate Got Hit By A Car

By "very familiar" with that situation, do you mean you've gotten a few dates out of that place? LOL

I'm just there for eye candy :-D And the women getting dressed and undressed........

They bridal store, the dress stores, the fitness center, the tanning salon, etc. Plenty to see.

I couldn't go on many dates since I found a wife on the route.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
. btw. Were you sore the next day? If you plan on heading down by your daughter in the next 5 yrs or so. Also mine. YOU BETTER LISTEN TO HER. She will pick your nursing home someday.

Squint

No more work for me!
The stop in question is a restaurant which doesn't have time to deal with COD's during their lunch rush. I leave a delivery notice on the cash register. I am back in that area when I am making my pickups so I reattempt (dup stop) and the check is always ready. Yeah, I could stand around for 10 minutes and wait for them to write the check or I could spend 1 minute to leave the notice and another minute to reattempt----which one makes sense to you? Sheeting it as NM1 and coming back the following day would also be an option but I drive right by the stop in the afternoon so why not take care of them on the first day?

The intersection in question is a 4 way stop so to park without having to cross the street would mean having to drive past the stop, around the block and then double-parking in front of the stop. I was parked in a legal stop and crossed in a marked crosswalk.

What time of the day did you make this attempt? You know you're not supposed to be making wholesale/business stops during 1200-1300 hrs right?

bumped

I've sheeted business No Money during 12-1 and haven't showed up on a report. If I couldn't do it, I'm positive I would have heard about it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've sheeted business No Money during 12-1 and haven't showed up on a report. If I couldn't do it, I'm positive I would have heard about it.

There is nothing wrong with delivering business stops between noon and 1----we just can't have any paid commercial send agains between 1159 and 1301.

Noon to 1 is the heart of my commercial deliveries.