Upstate is back!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
He posted in UPS retirement topics yesterday. I figured he couldn't stay away for long...and why not? This is still a great site, even with the changes in personalities. Maybe he's waiting for the contract stuff to blow over.

S

serenity now

might as well turn your green light on, Dave * you posting in stealth is kind of like a gorilla hiding behind a coat hanger

I wonder if he will let bye gones be bye gones and finally accept my friend request. This place hasent been the same without him. I would personally like to see him take on 1realbrown.

anonymous4

This is the best day ever.

LL

Buck Fifty

I wonder if he will let bye gones be bye gones and finally accept my friend request. This place hasent been the same without him. I would personally like to see him take on 1realbrown.

​That's funny, You were my friend once. Then all in the sudden poof you were gone. Hmmmmmmm

​That's funny, You were my friend once. Then all in the sudden poof you were gone. Hmmmmmmm
At one point I had like 90 friends and a lot were management. So I deleted them all. Some of them were guys that I talk to on the phone and know personally. No hard feelings I'm about to friend you right now.

Returntosender

This return of Upstate thread reminds me of Tony Montana's speech at the restaurant "you need people like him to point your fingers too. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy coming through. "

stink219

I'm with ya. I hated that MFr and then I kinda missed him. Upstate, I'll truce wit cha.