Upstate is not perfect after all.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
That's the service level the shipper is paying for. DELIVER ON FIRST ATTEMPT!
A while back I had a basic level package addressed to an 8 unit apartment building with no unit number on label. I sheeted as non delivery-need apartment number. Next day I get a nasty text message from my on car telling me to just leave parcel on front entrance porch. Not cost effective to process an address correction on basic level service.
From then on, this monkey just gets creative at leaving basic level parcels SOMEWHERE on first attempt!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We can not dr anything at some of those 'trailerhoods'. Doesn't matter if its a blouse from QVC. Signature only!

Not in my center. Was told that there should NEVER be a basic package sent back to the center in my TP60!
What do I do if the parcel is refused?
What do I do if the parcel has a bad address?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That's the service level the shipper is paying for. DELIVER ON FIRST ATTEMPT!
A while back I had a basic level package addressed to an 8 unit apartment building with no unit number on label. I sheeted as non delivery-need apartment number. Next day I get a nasty text message from my on car telling me to just leave parcel on front entrance porch. Not cost effective to process an address correction on basic level service.
From then on, this monkey just gets creative at leaving basic level parcels SOMEWHERE on first attempt!
Kinda the same thing here but mine was refrig meds. They ended up having to be reshipped with a delivery on sat to a non committed area. The one that I had yesterday was the same thing, VA med (refrig) with a shipper release status. The VA didn't put the space # on the pkg so I stopped at the office and got the space number.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Not in my center. Was told that there should NEVER be a basic package sent back to the center in my TP60!
What do I do if the parcel is refused?
What do I do if the parcel has a bad address?
We've been told the same thing. It's never come down to the wire about shipper release vs NO DR. It's fixing to though.:winks: