Upstate NY Casual driver that has not worked all week... Unemployment???

35years

Gravy route
We have no casuals here. They are not a vital part of any UPS operation. Not all supplements allow them but somehow the work gets done. Scab labor just like right to work employees.

LeeboyUPS

I do get benifits and pension contributions as a casual as well as a roving holiday every 50 days as long as i work the 180 hours per quarter. I have been working every saturday but no days during the week due too no vacations scheduled as of yet. I also do have a part time seniority date as a casual in my building.

jkd3dawg

Life's Tough so Suck it up
You're probably in the same hub as me...Last week I worked 3 days, but before that I didn't work for 2 weeks. I've been there for about 1 1/2 years and drove for 2 peaks. My title is called, Part time Cover Driver. I use to always get atleast 2-3 days of work in a week, and now since this whole amazon bull:censored2:, it has been very hard on me. I'm getting unemployment but that runs out in the next 3 months...I pretty much have no clue what to do...

PT Car Washer

You're probably in the same hub as me...Last week I worked 3 days, but before that I didn't work for 2 weeks. I've been there for about 1 1/2 years and drove for 2 peaks. My title is called, Part time Cover Driver. I use to always get atleast 2-3 days of work in a week, and now since this whole amazon bull:censored2:, it has been very hard on me. I'm getting unemployment but that runs out in the next 3 months...I pretty much have no clue what to do...
Go back to working in the hub and find a second job?

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Is a casual driver the same as a preloader being picked to be a temp cover driver and if so can't you just go back to working prleoad if there isn't enough work covering vacations?

DOK

What's the "whole Amazon bull.."?