Upstate/West NY Supplement .. the joke is on you

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That was one of the top three reasons. The classification seniority restrictions and the change of start time and bumping procedures also helped bury it. And now that there is time to organize and educate all affected members, it will never pass until these things are removed thanks to the big block voting barns.
I would love to know what you peeps in 687 thought was so good in this contract to sell out certain classifications at ups, or is it your love for sellout Hammond?

I wasn't able to attend our contract meeting but from what I was told it turned in to a heckling session and was basically a waste of time.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
From the out come. The hecklers were telling them the supplement had no chance. Guess they should have listened. Now lets see if they come to us this time. Then get what we want

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I know your local is way up state. I was making a general statement. The same happened at our local 294. Outcome is the same. No matter

Actually it does matter. You weren't at the meeting, had no idea where the meeting was held yet commented on the reason that meeting was reduced to a heckling session and became a waste of time. I wasn't there either but from what I was told the heckling began shortly after the presentation on our pension had finished. It had nothing to do with the supplement.

May I suggest that you refrain from commenting on that which you know nothing about. Dave.

moreluck

golden ticket member
UpstateNYUPSer;1160. May I suggest that you refrain from commenting on that which you know nothing about. Dave.[/QUOTE said:
Like you commenting on World War Z not being a zombie flick when you didn't know anything about it. So it's do as I say, not as I do....... for you!!!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Actually it does matter. You weren't at the meeting, had no idea where the meeting was held yet. commented on the reason that meeting was reduced to a heckling session and became a waste of time. I wasn't there either but from what I was told the heckling began shortly after the presentation on our pension had finished. It had nothing to do with the supplement.

May I suggest that you refrain from commenting on that which you know nothing about. Dave.
Please read the thread! Upstate supplement. It is something I know a lot about. Our local had the same vocal outbursts. I was there. So you must be going on hear say. Sorry if you have a bug up your asa. Greg