Upstatenyupser 13,657 post.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have lurked for some time on this site and one thing that made me join and not want to join was this scab. He likes to kick people when they are down and make a newbe to the site feel unwelcome.

Interesting! I've only seen him pick on befuddled posters and people who don't think for themselves.
Thanks for pointing this out, I'll keep a closer eye on him.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Or more likely, pro-Individualism.
Of course, in your eyes that is anti-Unionism which equates to pro management.
So I guess you are right ... in a way.

Someone was listening to Neal Bortz this morning. He also refered to unions as "a mob , and a mob mentality is dangerous", noticed how I could say the same things about every political rally I've seen. Wanna see what happens when "you let the market go free and get government out of the way" as he so preaches about, banks and defunct mortages say hello.

I was actually making two more paragraphs about this, but I didn't want to highjack a thread.

I apologize as I am a little slow at time but I can not see where your reply correlates or represents a logical response to my posts.
Perhaps you can help me by explaining the tie-in between the two.

My post was that I have observed Upstate's posts in the past as being reflective of a person who has a strong individualistic personality.
And that tends to rub some Union members the wrong way.

I respect the right of employees to band together and negotiate as a collective unit to get the most they can for their services.
I have never thought of a group of drivers being a mob any more than I have a group of management people.

Also, Neil comes on after I am at work and although I do find him very amusing, I did miss this diatribe of his. I never really take him seriously as he is at his core an entertainer.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Will it be nice or not nice??
I have lurked for some time on this site and one thing that made me join and not want to join was this scab. He likes to kick people when they are down and make a newbe to the site feel unwelcome.

Interesting! I've only seen him pick on befuddled posters and people who don't think for themselves.
Thanks for pointing this out, I'll keep a closer eye on him.

Did you purchase your measuring stick at the same store as upstate?

I was responding to anthrob's attack on anonymous

Are you having a Survivor's Series rematch?

Why are you responding to my post Dave? I thought you had no use for me. If you would like to defend my honor dave by all means cause Ive got your back bro even though you have no use for me. How about accepting my friend request finally and learning how to be the bigger person.

God bless

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I missed Anthrob's post attacking 407.

My musing was reference to the probability that you measure your judgements of others' posts against the same tool as upstate does.

Maybe ... I'm not sure. For instance I have no problems with Moreluck or Rod.

I am a strong individualist and Upstate seems to be also so there may be something there.