upstates 10,000 post

tieguy

Banned
The time draws near for one of our old timers to make his 10,000 post. Upstate has been here almost as long as I have but chose his words more carefully thus taking longer to get here to this level then I.

Upstate the pressure is on. the 10,000 post has to be something spectacular....:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
The time draws near for one of our old timers to make his 10,000 post. Upstate has been here almost as long as I have but chose his words more carefully thus taking longer to get here to this level then I.

Umm....

What happened to the last thread on this subject I can't find it anywhere please help.

That thread went downhill in a hurry, we had to deepsix it.
I would like to thank one of our most respected members for requesting the former thread be closed AND starting this thread!

And I will say what I said in the other thread:

Can't wait, we need more members in the 10K Club!

trickpony1

Why don't we just close up BrownCafe and re open it as a Starbucks?
Someone, at some point, is going to say something that offends someone. It depends on who the "someones" are will determine what gets done.
My oriiginal post was meant as humorous and ironic......kinda like the song "Alice's Restaurant" by Arlo Guthrie but I guess some "someone" didn't understand that.
This is one of the 10,000 reasons why 'ol trickster doesn't post anymore.

Someone, at some point, is going to say something that offends someone. It depends on who the "someones" are will determine what gets done.
My oriiginal post was meant as humorous and ironic......kinda like the song "Alice's Restaurant" by Arlo Guthrie but I guess some "someone" didn't understand that.
Well, that's just offensive....:happy2:

I'm sure UpState will come up with something worthy of the 10k.

tieguy

Banned

someones crying again.

over9five

Staff member

Relax. It wasn't you.

I think his 10000 post should go a little something like this. If you are having a hard time interacting with the adults on this forum you should stick to facebook or Twitter. I've only saw that reply from him a couple dozen times but why not make it his 10000 post. Yawn

bbsam

Staff member
I think his 10000 post should go a little something like this. If you are having a hard time interacting with the adults on this forum you should stick to facebook or Twitter. I've only saw that reply from him a couple dozen times but why not make it his 10000 post. Yawn

Why are union stewards so grumpy? 705red is the same way.