Urgent information

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

I'm starting to wonder exactly who Dano 59 is. I decided to use my expert investigative skills, and I've uncovered some startling information.

A basic google search revealed that Dano 59 is a type of guitar, a rather nice one in fact. Google it to
verify.

So we now know that Dano 59 is a fan of guitars, and he works in Memphis. His location is: "Down south".

If you do a google image search of "Fred S"... there is a picture of a man holding a guitar 11 rows down, 2 pictures over. *MIND BLOWN*. Try it!

This is starting to freak me out. I think we've found our culprit.

I will work into the wee hours uncovering this conspiracy. Be ready for updates.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I'm starting to wonder exactly who Dano 59 is. I decided to use my expert investigative skills, and I've uncovered some startling information.

A basic google search revealed that Dano 59 is a type of guitar, a rather nice one in fact. Google it to
verify.

So we now know that Dano 59 is a fan of guitars, and he works in Memphis. His location is: "Down south".

If you do a google image search of "Fred S"... there is a picture of a man holding a guitar 11 rows down, 2 pictures over. *MIND BLOWN*. Try it!

I will work into the wee hours uncovering this conspiracy. Be ready for updates.

Please continue on your noble quest.

sjh

verify.

Considering the rarity of a name like "Fred S" this is big big news. Well done, squire. But the big question I must ask: is the guitar he is holding a Dano 59...?

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

I like to post nonsense. It keeps people active. The more FDX employees who access this forum, the closer Express gets to a union and the more information people get about what a scam Ground is.

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

Sorry to disappoint everyone. I have no updates on Dano. I spent all night Drinking and eating cheese puffs. As a Ground employee, I am entitled to food stamps. Mostly they go towards cheese puffs.