URGENT- looking for UNIFORM POLO SHIRTS w/new logo

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Doodledoer, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Doodledoer

Doodledoer New Member

URGENT- I'm looking for where to order UPS UNIFORM POLO SHIRTS with our new logo. They fit me best & are the most comfortable. I've seen drivers in other centers have them. (Was Delivery over 30 yrs, now Feeter 4+). My old shirts r about ready to fall off me from old age!!! My center doesn't know where to order the pollos from. Drivers that have them, tell me to ask their supervisior. The few supervisors at other centers I've been able to ask don't seem to have the time to help me out.
    Anybody have a web address?
    My wife is just waiting to pull out rags from the dryer one day soon & my boss harassing me about the condition of my shirts & me wearing the "rag" shirts to make a point to get more comfortable uniforms back in our building......SOMTHING gotta give.....it might be me without a shirt on my back!!!

Thanks!! Hagerstown, MD Center

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...-polo-shirts-w-new-logo.366768/#ixzz3og9LyNVj

2. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

We haven't been able to order polos for about 10 years or more. And the new ones haven't been released yet.

3. Box Ox

Box Ox Camacho for President!

Hopefully UPS has at least figured out where factory labor is the cheapest and will be rolling them out soon. Bangladesh might be too expensive for its tastes in the next gen. Maybe we'll be limited to 2 stitches in the front and back of pants and shorts instead of the current 3-4. And taped UPS logos instead of cheaply glued.

4. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

The Polo's really show off my guns!

5. sailfish

sailfish Having way too much fun.

If your management team doesn't like your "rag" uniforms they need to get off their asses and order you some new ones, otherwise tough sh* for them.

6. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Marco

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

Polo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

The new polos must be in a test phase and only certain buildings have access to them. If you work in a hub just have a small sorter keep a lookout for some headed to an extended center's bin and steal theirs. Hubs have been snatching the new handcarts ordered by the extended centers for decades. Why not start the same tactic with the new polos?

9. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

ace-venturalook-closely.gif

10. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

You can have my maroon ones. I don't need them anymore.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Mapp

Mapp Choo Choo

Try the Lands End or LL Bean UPS catalog. There should be a link on UPSers. Maybe the Hagerstown OMS would be able to help.

12. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Why

13. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

What is a feeter?

14. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

th.jpg

15. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Was this really URGENT?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

I hear it will be scotch taped on.

17. Jlemansk

Jlemansk Active Member

I still have my old polo shirts, but management said I cannot wear them because they have the old logo.

18. Somepeoplecallmethestig

Somepeoplecallmethestig Are you not amused?

Top Priority as a matter of fact, this and getting little jimmy out of the well ASAP.

19. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

We have a well?

20. Somepeoplecallmethestig

Somepeoplecallmethestig Are you not amused?

Call Lassie he will explain it. :-)