URGENT- looking for UNIFORM POLO SHIRTS w/new logo

URGENT- I'm looking for where to order UPS UNIFORM POLO SHIRTS with our new logo. They fit me best & are the most comfortable. I've seen drivers in other centers have them. (Was Delivery over 30 yrs, now Feeter 4+). My old shirts r about ready to fall off me from old age!!! My center doesn't know where to order the pollos from. Drivers that have them, tell me to ask their supervisior. The few supervisors at other centers I've been able to ask don't seem to have the time to help me out.
Anybody have a web address?
My wife is just waiting to pull out rags from the dryer one day soon & my boss harassing me about the condition of my shirts & me wearing the "rag" shirts to make a point to get more comfortable uniforms back in our building......SOMTHING gotta give.....it might be me without a shirt on my back!!!

Thanks!! Hagerstown, MD Center

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...-polo-shirts-w-new-logo.366768/#ixzz3og9LyNVj

Box Ox

Hopefully UPS has at least figured out where factory labor is the cheapest and will be rolling them out soon. Bangladesh might be too expensive for its tastes in the next gen. Maybe we'll be limited to 2 stitches in the front and back of pants and shorts instead of the current 3-4. And taped UPS logos instead of cheaply glued.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If your management team doesn't like your "rag" uniforms they need to get off their asses and order you some new ones, otherwise tough sh* for them.

Overpaid Union Thug

The new polos must be in a test phase and only certain buildings have access to them. If you work in a hub just have a small sorter keep a lookout for some headed to an extended center's bin and steal theirs. Hubs have been snatching the new handcarts ordered by the extended centers for decades. Why not start the same tactic with the new polos?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
ace-venturalook-closely.gif

Mapp

Choo Choo
Try the Lands End or LL Bean UPS catalog. There should be a link on UPSers. Maybe the Hagerstown OMS would be able to help.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Hopefully UPS has at least figured out where factory labor is the cheapest and will be rolling them out soon. Bangladesh might be too expensive for its tastes in the next gen. Maybe we'll be limited to 2 stitches in the front and back of pants and shorts instead of the current 3-4. And taped UPS logos instead of cheaply glued.
I hear it will be scotch taped on.