URGENT- looking for UNIFORM POLO SHIRTS w/new logo

The new polos must be in a test phase and only certain buildings have access to them. If you work in a hub just have a small sorter keep a lookout for some headed to an extended center's bin and steal theirs. Hubs have been snatching the new handcarts ordered by the extended centers for decades. Why not start the same tactic with the new polos?
Work out of a smaller center. My route is local & building, so I don't go to any of the hubs.

Try the Lands End or LL Bean UPS catalog. There should be a link on UPSers. Maybe the Hagerstown OMS would be able to help.
Thanks. No help at my center. Every time they get on me about the condition of my shirts, I tell them to get me new Polos, I know they are out there, I've seen them on a few guys dropping & picking up trailers.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
When you can't find that elusive polo, just order the scratchy Twin Hill crap made out of some unrecognizable synthetic and dipped in Chinese Toxic Dye #3, that the rest of us have to wear.

Tip: Wash them a minimum of 35 times before you ever put them on.

oldngray

nowhere special
When you can't find that elusive polo, just order the scratchy Twin Hill crap made out of some unrecognizable synthetic and dipped in Chinese Toxic Dye #3, that the rest of us have to wear.

Tip: Wash them a minimum of 35 times before you ever put them on.

But they fall apart after the 36th wash.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Polo's really show off my guns!
13310Bodybuilder.jpg