Urgent package information

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Jm2, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Jm2

Jm2 Guest

got the issue solved

Lasted edited by : Jan 20, 2013
  2. LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing Air Ops Pro

They missed the departure scan out of CA. It's a simple error. If there was no departure, there can be no Arrival in UT. Your package is most likely still moving as intended.

3. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Your best bet is to contact UPS through either their 800 page or through their facebook page. This is not a UPS site.

4. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

Yep, It's lost. I am here right now at UPS, and we lost it.

Sorry

5. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Well-Known Member

This is most likely an air pkg. When you want to fly from let's say Boston to WV do you worry when the airline tells you they are flying you first to Detroit MI, then they fly to WV? Probably not. Before we can know if this is wrong or right.

1. Do you live near UT?
    2. What is the tracking number?

6. barnyard

Does not matter.

Any info we pass along will be, at best, a guess.

This is not an official UPS website, the OPs best resource is with UPS through their 800# or facebook page.

7. barnyard

The chicks that watch the facebook page are always volunteering to follow up on packages. Seems like the absolutely, perfect place to refer people that cannot be arsed with the 800#.

8. Jm2

Jm2 Guest

thanks everyone from the time i wrote till i check it got its arrival scan in CA which leads me to believe the first one was screwup i have had latley alot of trouble with ups

9. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

800 number. Got a little ahead of yourself there lol

10. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I don't even like dogs!!!!

11. Jm2

Jm2 Guest

I have anxiety issues and worry to much about the small stuff in life, and the 800 number is closed today that is also why i had the urgency

12. texan

texan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]