Urine bottles in package cars.

BrownBrokeDown

Those pictures all stayed in house. The pics she was taking were going to be sent to OSHA.
Your not the only person i have heard say this. Just because it doesn't happen in a specific hub, doesn't mean that it wouldn't happen somewhere else. I didn't think it would stick, but the other instances I was never able to find out if it did.

Fedex Guy

My regular package car was not in my spot today and I got a replacement car. I get in and look down and see these urine bottles in the trash can.
I think it's gross and unsanitary. If you are going to pee in a bottle at least throw it away.
I went to complain to my center manager and he said he would mention it into tomorrow's PCM. I don't know if it would do any good
View attachment 13731

Sent using BrownCafe App

Put a glove on. Move them into the 8000 section. Stack all his :censored2: on top of them. Pray that they bust throughout the day. I bet he won't do it again. That's how I fixed the problem when I was a loader.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My regular package car was not in my spot today and I got a replacement car. I get in and look down and see these urine bottles in the trash can.
I think it's gross and unsanitary. If you are going to pee in a bottle at least throw it away.
I went to complain to my center manager and he said he would mention it into tomorrow's PCM. I don't know if it would do any good
View attachment 13731

Sent using BrownCafe App
If the last driver was a women, she had great aim

BrownBrokeDown

My wife always says "how can you pee In a bottle and miss the toliet at home?".....lol
reply with "I work 50-60 hours per week. I just want to make sure you have something to do."

Disclaimer: Do not do this. Not a good idea. Even if joking, wives will not see it that way. If you do this, be prepared to run in a zigzag fashion to avoid flying lamps, book, and dishes. If your wife starts grabbing knives, leave the house for at least 4 hrs. Do not return without massive amounts of chocolate and flowers.

Johney

View attachment 13731

Sent using BrownCafe App
Ah......they're in the garbage can aren't they?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
reply with "I work 50-60 hours per week. I just want to make sure you have something to do."

Disclaimer: Do not do this. Not a good idea. Even if joking, wives will not see it that way. If you do this, be prepared to run in a zigzag fashion to avoid flying lamps, book, and dishes. If your wife starts grabbing knives, leave the house for at least 4 hrs. Do not return without massive amounts of chocolate and flowers.
You better duck after you say that! lol