Urine bottles in package cars.

My regular package car was not in my spot today and I got a replacement car. I get in and look down and see these urine bottles in the trash can.
I think it's gross and unsanitary. If you are going to pee in a bottle at least throw it away.
I went to complain to my center manager and he said he would mention it into tomorrow's PCM. I don't know if it would do any good
View attachment 13731

Sent using BrownCafe App

Go and complain to your center manager? You should have taken the full can with you. Setting it on his desk would get the point across about the unpleasantness of finding that in your work place.

We had a similar situation going on in our yard. Taking an alleged sample to the managers office got the matter handled.

You could always find the drivers locker and bring a funnel.

Or the tried and true finding his car and pour it into the fresh air vent at the base of the windshield.

slaveofbigbrown

reply with "I work 50-60 hours per week. I just want to make sure you have something to do."

Disclaimer: Do not do this. Not a good idea. Even if joking, wives will not see it that way. If you do this, be prepared to run in a zigzag fashion to avoid flying lamps, book, and dishes. If your wife starts grabbing knives, leave the house for at least 4 hrs. Do not return without massive amounts of chocolate and flowers.
Lmao!!!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

browntruckmechanic

Well isn't that special ?????????
There have been cases where the bottles are retained for a couple of weeks, and on a Friday night taken to the center manager's office and left open on there desk along with the car numbers. From what i understand the odor come Monday morning is rather rough on the nose.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hey now! Mechanic has to sit on it too! I've complained and tried various things, but little changes. Nobody at my center cares about Automotive's concerns.
Until something breaks of course..lol
Honestly, if the driver hadn't quit it..I wouldn't have actually done it, if for no other reason than it would stink up the PC and I'd suffer too..lol.

Notretiredyet

The first thing I'd do is check the DVIR and see who's been in it. No need to go to management about it, pull him aside. Let him know that it's not good driver etiquette to leave anything at the end of the day in the back of the truck. This includes bottles, wrappers, cig butts and piss bottles. Had to do this many times with my vacation replacements thru the years. Can't imagine what conditions these guys live in at home, just don't bring it to the place I spend 10 hrs a day in.

9.5er

I had a driver use a DR bag to piss in. Tied it up and left it in the truck. Preloader loaded packages on top of the bag the next day. Bag burst and I had to deliver several wet packages that day.
I coulda killed someone when I figured out what had leaked on the boxes.

bagpipes

When I was a preloader, we'd slip them into the SP's personal box. Usually stopped after a few days of surprises.

Sent using BrownCafe App