Urine bottles in package cars.

Packmule

Stop drinking so much water. Run a bit dehydrated and you will make it to the next bathroom.
Who cares what they say about it. They have a bathroom next door all day!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The world is my pee bottle.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1403056446.298385.jpg

EmraldArcher

Put a glove on. Move them into the 8000 section. Stack all his :censored2: on top of them. Pray that they bust throughout the day. I bet he won't do it again. That's how I fixed the problem when I was a loader.

So you "fixed" the problem by getting urine all over customer's packages?

flyersfan

My regular package car was not in my spot today and I got a replacement car. I get in and look down and see these urine bottles in the trash can.
I think it's gross and unsanitary. If you are going to pee in a bottle at least throw it away.
I went to complain to my center manager and he said he would mention it into tomorrow's PCM. I don't know if it would do any good
View attachment 13731

Sent using BrownCafe App
Totally disgusting!!,I seen 3 of them last week while unloading my last package car.I remember a few yrs ago,the driver left it on the shelf behind a box,then it opened up & spilled all over my hands,I then took it,then put it in his cup holder!Poland Spring water is not yellow!,nor lemonade!I see this all the time,at least them out so we unloaders don't have to see them!!!

Theking30

SHORTY
Call hazmat and have them remove it. Then at the end of you day go take a dump on you sups desk. If it is ok to use the restroom in your office must be ok to use his.