Urine bottles in package cars.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I don't have a big problem with pissing in a bottle. Throw the damn thing away when you fuel up. Along with the 15 bucks worth of bottles and wrappers.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
My regular package car was not in my spot today and I got a replacement car. I get in and look down and see these urine bottles in the trash can.
I think it's gross and unsanitary. If you are going to pee in a bottle at least throw it away.
I went to complain to my center manager and he said he would mention it into tomorrow's PCM. I don't know if it would do any good
View attachment 13731

Sent using BrownCafe App

That is the answer to the question: What is the best way to identify a burner?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Don't know. I got guys that spit all over them, slosh coffee daily on the dash and then plaster it with ashes. They put stickers all over them and I'm not allowed to even have something taped up in the shop.

Don't know. I got guys that spit all over them, slosh coffee daily on the dash and then plaster it with ashes. They put stickers all over them and I'm not allowed to even have something taped up in the shop.

:O

How the hell you supposed to fix something without a half-naked girl calendar to distract you?

oldngray

nowhere special
$(KGrHqZHJCQFCU6uHR7KBQq+yWrKDQ~~60_35.JPG

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Since it was brought up....is taking pictures on company property considered a cardinal sin??

You can be fired for taking pictures anywhere on the company property that the public does not have access to, including the interiors of package cars. You can take all the pictures of the outside of the package car. Take all the pictures you want of the center or hub from the parking lot or customer parking area, but can, and will be fired, for taking pictures inside that the public has no access to.