Urine bottles left in cages,cars and on floor

Six Sides

We find them also. Do a PCM on this, it does wonders for embarrassment, and does fix the problem for a short time. But of course, pigs will be pigs and they show up again

browntruckmechanic

Well isn't that special ?????????
I had this problem out of a couple of drivers, till I took the bottle and sat it on Center Managers desk open w/the car # on a stick note attached to his computer. Haven't had that problem since. That's been about 2 yrs now.

Retired22

Lost
Yes I have heard and seen this situation. Let me tell you this is one of the most disgusting situations that happened in our hub.

I was a manager in a major hub when I got a call from the Air sort aisle that they had a NDA tote box with a urine bottle in it. Yep, you guessed it, the bottle cap had come off and saturated the NDA letters in the tote box. Several of the sorters had to wash and change their cloths, Haz Mat had to clean the area and repack the 12 packages that got wet. Needless to say, the NDA packages did not make service.

When we confronted the driver, he admitted to putting the urine bottle in the tote box because he thought the hub employees would dispose of it for him!!! His check in area was less than 5 feet from a mens restroom!! We did fire the driver and after a lengthly lay off he got his job back. Part of the agreement to bring him back was he had to apologize to the hub personel and haz mat for his stupidity.

Needless to say, the hub rumor mill spread this to every part timer and driver in no time flat. That was the end of urine bottles in the hub.

The point is this: If you have to go, dispose of the urine in an appropiate manner, dont be so lazy as to expect someone else to do your job for you. :crying::sad:

moreluck

golden ticket member
From The Old Rite Missale Romanum..........

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et
Spiritui Sancto, Sicut erat in
principio, et nunc, et semper,
et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

There, the prayer is officially said and the burial of this thread is completed. R.I.P.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This subject has been done to death. I think this topic should be permanently barred as a Thread from now on.:thumbdown

aspenleaf

I understand that people find this topic gross and that is fine. However this is an issue that people do have. They even sell bottles for this type of thing.

There are many more sites on this issue. As you can see everyone from families on road trips to campers and even truck drivers use a pee bottle. I don't think the issue is that we all pee (maybe not in bottles) but that folks are leaving it out for others to see (that practice should stop).

Happy peeing and I hope everything comes out all right! Just be discreet about it!

lost

I understand that people find this topic gross and that is fine. However this is an issue that people do have. They even sell bottles for this type of thing.

There are many more sites on this issue. As you can see everyone from families on road trips to campers and even truck drivers use a pee bottle. I don't think the issue is that we all pee (maybe not in bottles) but that folks are leaving it out for others to see (that practice should stop).

Happy peeing and I hope everything comes out all right! Just be discreet about it!
I agree.... I started this thing and now I am ready to end it too. Just Dispose of it properly....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
news flash, in order for something to die you have to quit feeding it.

While it was a gross subject, it obviously was a concern, and it has been addressed and maybe any guilty parties have been enlightened.
So since its America and we are free to go when we please, quit coming here, and it will be done.

over9five

Staff member
Uhhh.....Tooner, darling, I have not weighed in on this yet, so let me relieve myself of these thoughts.

First, and foremost: When you gotta go, YOU GOTTA GO!

Holding it too long (while lifting and carrying) is unhealthy.

ALWAYS clean out your car! (every day)

I agree with first leaving the urine bottle on the dash so everyone sees it. If it happens again, DLN, HazMat responder, etc. This will get back to the center manager, and it will stop.

OK, thats out of my system! Such relief! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

browned out

Its better than the doo doo in the dr bag. I am sure all drivers try to get rid off the yellow bottles but sometimes you forget to empty them or trash em due to 9 5 or 10 5 or 12 hour restrictions. I was a part timer for 10 years and I just wouldn't touch em. I've been driving for 10 years and piss in bottles, cups, holes in floor, whatever you have to do.
Alsta Lasana, don't get any on ya

mrbill

BEWARE OF LITTLE HOLES IN CUPS AND BOTTLES
SOME PEOPLE ENJOY THE THOUGHT OF THESE GROSS PEOPLE PEEING ON THEM SELVES
WE DONT GET MAD
WE GET EVEN:lol:

Overpaid Union Thug

You all want to know what is worse than finding the soda/water/gatorade bottles filled with urine? How about NDA Packs full of urine samples from the Department of Probation and the samples busting open! We've (reload) sent many of urine stained smalls bags to the hub. LOL. Sometimes those damn cups aren't even sealed completely to begin with. Luckily I've been keeping myself away from smalls now the weather is getting hot. The spills are worse when it's hot.

upsman415

Here in San Francisco if you leave your urine bottle in the truck you get suspended and the union will not back you up. thats nasty look for a bathroom...

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
There is never a good reason to leave urine filled bottles anywhere period. Do what you have to do then dump the contents into a toilet and dispose of container in trash can end of story. I have reported fellow drivers who have left me a yellow liquid gift upon my return to package from feeder to my center management team a warning is all that is usually needed to not have that reoccur. Now the reasons behind the problem are understandable if you've ever driven a package car for any substantial length of time. Drivers have to cut time down somewhere and we know how helpfull management can be when you ask for work to be taken off your route. I would also like to add that I need a large Gatoraid bottle or a min 32oz Big Gulp Cup from 7-11 to accommodate my endowment thank you.:laugh:

tieguy

Banned
Ugh. you learned how to memorize songs and you have a large capacity bladder. TMI.

I wonder if women ever get together and brag about their genital endowments. :thumbup1: