Urine bottles

gbpackman29

Lawyer Frog says "How do you know it was full?" You are now a suspect.

So this is how a frog's mind works? I'm "assuming" the "contents" of said bottle was "full" of piss. Don't know many piss bottles not being full of urine even if the bottle is not full. Follow me?

clean hairy

I always make sure the coast is clear..Unfortunately, can't always get relieved to go..Don't tell me where I can & can't whip it out, k thanks.
So, a Sup is walking by, sees you doing nothing, tells you to get to work, and you are going to reply "Don't bother me, I am taking a leak?" You are then terminated. Would like to see the panel try to keep a straight face as you explain why you were terminated! (if it got that far)
Since you are the unload, is it that difficult to walk out of your trailer, let your Pickoff know you are going to take a leak?
He or she might also take that time for the same purpose, or help another pickoff while you are gone.

ChrisTheBrown

I have to admit tho, this has been my favorite thread by far..Especially hearing some of these stories, hilarious..

IVE, you got any good piss bottle stories?..

I have to admit tho, this has been my favorite thread by far..Especially hearing some of these stories, hilarious..

One time I left one on the shelf. Didn't realize the cap wasn't tight. It leaked onto a next day air send again envelope. Completely soaked it.

I drove back to building with it on the defroster (it was summer time).

I felt really bad about it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Not a pis bottle story but a piss yourself story. Read on...

One time I left one on the shelf. Didn't realize the cap wasn't tight. It leaked onto a next day air send again envelope. Completely soaked it.

I drove back to building with it on the defroster (it was summer time).

I felt really bad about it.

Let me share how bad I felt after a piss incident...

@bleedinbrown58 this is for you, I know you love my stories and it's been a while since I had the motivation to tell anything.

When I was a cop, I was coming back from training several hours away. I was in a marked unit on a major freeway when traffic came to a standstill. There was a fatal about a mile up ahead. Cars blocked me in from all directions and there was no movement for over an hour. I had to piss like a three-legged race horse on derby day, and since it was the Arizona desert, there was no place to go to use a restroom and there were no trees or ditches I could walk to.

Another 45 mins and no movement, still blocked in, no way out at all. Couldn't just pull my schwance out and piss in a bottle because everyone could see in. Screw it, I let loose like there was no tomorrow right there in my unit. Another hour before traffic started moving and as soon as it did, pulled off highway and grabbed my clothing bag out of the trunk changed. threw my emergency blanket on the seat and drove the remaining hours home. Clothes I pissed in were immediately thrown in a dumpster.

Got back home and went to see a buddy at the city shop. Told him my dilemma and asked him if there were any wrecked or out of service units. He had a couple. Got the seat out of one of them and removed my seat and straight to the dump it went. Got a new seat and no one up til now was none the wiser.

...memories!

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
image.jpg
image.jpg

ch317273

Well there's a thread for everything on browncafe! Love it! I've gotten into tractors and found that Christmas had come early for me with a little present under my seat, I took a coke bottle out one time and told the guy next to me coke made lemonade now, but seriously speak of the devil last week I brokedown on my way to providence so I'm sitting there on side of 95 waiting for road service and I get out to take care of business behind my tractor, it was a kinda wooded area luckily, but I sheit you not I saw a mountain of urine bottles, like mt Everest just sitting there looked like someone had a stockpile and decide this was the lucky spot to unload his stash, and I was the lucky guy to witness such an artistic masterpiece

ch317273

Not a pis bottle story but a piss yourself story. Read on...

Let me share how bad I felt after a piss incident...

@bleedinbrown58 this is for you, I know you love my stories and it's been a while since I had the motivation to tell anything.

When I was a cop, I was coming back from training several hours away. I was in a marked unit on a major freeway when traffic came to a standstill. There was a fatal about a mile up ahead. Cars blocked me in from all directions and there was no movement for over an hour. I had to piss like a three-legged race horse on derby day, and since it was the Arizona desert, there was no place to go to use a restroom and there were no trees or ditches I could walk to.

Another 45 mins and no movement, still blocked in, no way out at all. Couldn't just pull my schwance out and piss in a bottle because everyone could see in. Screw it, I let loose like there was no tomorrow right there in my unit. Another hour before traffic started moving and as soon as it did, pulled off highway and grabbed my clothing bag out of the trunk changed. threw my emergency blanket on the seat and drove the remaining hours home. Clothes I :censored2: in were immediately thrown in a dumpster.

Got back home and went to see a buddy at the city shop. Told him my dilemma and asked him if there were any wrecked or out of service units. He had a couple. Got the seat out of one of them and removed my seat and straight to the dump it went. Got a new seat and no one up til now was none the wiser.

...memories!
U are one sick bastard...lol

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
U are one sick bastard...lol
Hey partner, you gotta do what you gotta do. In Arizona, people can get sex offender raps for exposing their johnson (even to piss). Imagine the headlines, "Officer caught pissing near fatal collision, fired and charged as sex offender!" Yeah, that wouldn't work!

If the accident had been in my city, I could have just put my lights on and made the traffic move but in another city, especially a fatal collision, there was no way I could get away with that. Besides, I was planning on pulling off to eat and pee but then got caught up in the wreck.

Unlike some that leave their piss bottles lying around, I at least had the seat removed and replaced. Granted, the unit was my assigned cruiser and no one else would have driven it so I guess removing the seat was extreme but it was Arizona and that would just be disgusting letting it fester till it got steam cleaned.

SCV good to go sir.

My first day trying out for cover, my ORS and I were going over the truck when he came across a pee bottle. Before he could say a word I told him that was in there when I got here and he said, "That's disgusting. I know who did this. Be right back I'm going to chew him out." He grabs the bottle and as he's storming out I hear him mutter to himself, "First day on the job and he sees this :censored2:."

About 5 minutes later a driver comes up to me, introduces himself, and then apologizes for leaving his pee bottle in the truck. Poor guy was so timid, I actually felt bad for him.