Urine bottles

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I can understand using a bottle in an emergency situation but saving them like trophies is just gross. Dump it out, discard bottle.
Another example of how freakin retarded our coworkers are, they aren't intelligent enough to piss in the bottle then pour it out after they piss, ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN ME DUDE, THEY ARE THAT STUPID THEY CANT FIGURE IT OUT OR ARE TOO LAZY TO DO IT lmfao.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
On a lighter note, any girl drivers able to pee in a bottle. A girl in our center says she can hit a Gatorade bottle. She lying?

gbpackman29

Attachments

• 1425260745742.jpg
    1425260745742.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 227

herbigharo32

Hey partner, you gotta do what you gotta do. In Arizona, people can get sex offender raps for exposing their johnson (even to piss). Imagine the headlines, "Officer caught pissing near fatal collision, fired and charged as sex offender!" Yeah, that wouldn't work!

If the accident had been in my city, I could have just put my lights on and made the traffic move but in another city, especially a fatal collision, there was no way I could get away with that. Besides, I was planning on pulling off to eat and pee but then got caught up in the wreck.

Unlike some that leave their piss bottles lying around, I at least had the seat removed and replaced. Granted, the unit was my assigned cruiser and no one else would have driven it so I guess removing the seat was extreme but it was Arizona and that would just be disgusting letting it fester till it got steam cleaned.

Sex offender for peeing on the road side? I get out of the car and leak in the grass all the time. Cars passing by 70 MPH will not be able to see anything like a non event. Charging someone for sex offense over taking a piss is just totally insane. Can't imagine any reasonable jury upholding such a charge.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sex offender for peeing on the road side? I get out of the car and leak in the grass all the time. Cars passing by 70 MPH will not be able to see anything like a non event. Charging someone for sex offense over taking a piss is just totally insane. Can't imagine any reasonable jury upholding such a charge.

The problem was there was no place to go and cars were all blocked in due to standstill. Still might not have gone over too well.