US Customers, please support your nationwide Union UPS Employees

rpoz11

UPS Customers, Business Owners, Stock Holders :

We need your support while we are standing up for all that we do.
Our hard work that we do for you has offered our Union Members the ability to ask for the benefits we receive.
These benefits, pay, and insurance programs ensure for you that you will maintain the level of service you expect from us.
This means that your driver will be there for you each and every day!
Our union members need to stay healthy in order to maintain your daily needs.
Your dedication to us will support our daily lives.

UPS corporate profits are up because of you!
Business, its owners, and UPS customers abroad make us all sucessful!

Please support our Union Members in these difficult economic times.

Every Union member here wants the very same quality of life we all seek.

Please support our concerns and please support us as we stand up for ourselves.

Support our Union Members.

Thank You

Yea I bet these republicans can't wait to support guys making 90k with benefits that they don't pay for except that eventually we will have a 300 dollar deductible. Oh yea I've got 7 weeks of vacation.

Atomic_Smurf

Our union supported one of the most unfriendly pieces of legislation, volunteering businesses to pay fines, penalties & new taxes for every individual they employ, then demands exemptions for unions & now we want their support. Your out of your mind. What planet are you people living on?

UPS_Broken_Dreams

This union is broken lol, what a joke you all are
You don't like to hea true statements. There is nothing wrong except that teamsters don't want to hear them. When you don't want to hear something there's a good chance you need to.

I've lurked here on brown cafe long enough to know that an intellectual conversation with you is not possible. Btw your signature has a typo. Good day sir

preload1

UPS Customers, Business Owners, Stock Holders :

We need your support while we are standing up for all that we do.
Our hard work that we do for you has offered our Union Members the ability to ask for the benefits we receive.
These benefits, pay, and insurance programs ensure for you that you will maintain the level of service you expect from us.
This means that your driver will be there for you each and every day!
Our union members need to stay healthy in order to maintain your daily needs.
Your dedication to us will support our daily lives.

UPS corporate profits are up because of you!
Business, its owners, and UPS customers abroad make us all sucessful!

Please support our Union Members in these difficult economic times.

Every Union member here wants the very same quality of life we all seek.

Please support our concerns and please support us as we stand up for ourselves.

Support our Union Members.

Thank You
You and your bargaining unit member (BUM) fellow workers are making almost $30 an hour straight time. If you don't like that then find another job you bunch of selfish losers.

A

anonymous6

I make more than 90% of my customers----I highly doubt that they would organize a bake sale on my behalf.

it's probably higher than 97%. the general public would have no sympathy for us like they did in 97. what many don't understand is that if we do well, everyone else is not too far behind.