US Economy

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
safe_image.php

The FOX news misinformation machine keeps turning out misinformed viewers...

News Corpse � :censored2: Doocy: Fox News Still Doesn’t Understand What The Debt Ceiling Is:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
People who play the market don't have money delivered to them the next day................it's all on paper. In the portfolio. I only budget with the fixed income . Even Social Sec. went 2 years with no COLA.

Yes, I have owned many properties and they doubled in value.......back in Utah and in the 80's
I've done well in many areas in many decades..........you act like I'm raking it in daily. I only deal with fixed income. I budget and live within my means. I don't spend every penny made. Portfolios are not petty cash. Priceline made me $13,000 last week.....in the portfolio!!!!

Now, I will tell you something current........... I made $400 in 4 hours at our garage sale Saturday.

Speaking of small minded.....Barack can't handle even a household budget.
You know why he got another dog ?? He needed a friend.
Bragging that you have a third of a million dollars in Priceline stock sure makes you seem down to earth.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How can I possibly get it through my thick skull if you won't tell us how you made $13000 in a week playing options?

How much cash does it take to do that? Why won't you share?
At least get your facts straight.....that was ONE DAY, not one week. There have been even better days.
The only clue is you can't have the latest gadgets, newest cars and still expect to have money!!

roadrunner2012

Troll
At least get your facts straight.....that was ONE DAY, not one week. There have been even better days.
The only clue is you can't have the latest gadgets, newest cars and still expect to have money!!
Well, you did say last week. Early onset Alzheimer's? Well maybe not that early.

roadrunner2012

Troll
Your weasel chart came from the Heritage Foundation. They decided which figures to use. Look at chart 15.3 on the link I posted.

island1fox

Why argue more --we both know that Obama is going to re-re-re-re-re-re-FOCUS on the economy --He may even form another very big JOBS committee --that he will never meet with.
A total joke --except for the fact that even the TEAMSTERS now realize that Obama will REDISTRIBUTE working peoples hard earned wealth --welcome to TEAMCARE --only the tip of the Iceberg.
UPS people with great salary and benefits will be subject to "means testing" Full timers and part-timers argue --not to worry --Obama will EVEN it all out --take from the NEW NORMAL RICH --and give to the Obama created Takers.

The ENTITLEMENTS GROW ----the working class gets poorer--and the takers get new phones so that they can call for FREE healthcare because the 650 million dollars Obama OUTSOURCED to a Canadian Company for a website does not work. That money could not be spent in the U.S --because our education system is producing nothing but failures !!:sad-little: