USA at its finest, another WHITE gunman shoots up a movie theatre....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Garbage because it's not true or garbage because.....????
It's not news, it's not an article, it's just blog garbage.

If they had any proof of CNN photoshopping the picture they would have provided it. There's no link to a cnn page containing the lighter skin picture, or a snapshot of it in an actual broadcast. There's also no link to a source for the darker skinned picture. To me the darker picture and the lighter picture both look to have the brightness adjusted. For all we know they took the picture and photoshopped it twice, one darker and one lighter.

If they had proof they would have provided it that's the bottom line.

Overpaid Union Thug

It's not news, it's not an article, it's just blog garbage.

If they had any proof of CNN photoshopping the picture they would have provided it. There's no link to a cnn page containing the lighter skin picture, or a snapshot of it in an actual broadcast. There's also no link to a source for the darker skinned picture. To me the darker picture and the lighter picture both look to have the brightness adjusted. For all we know they took the picture and photoshopped it twice, one darker and one lighter.

If they had proof they would have provided it that's the bottom line.
So, how exactly was that "creative " on my part?

oldngray

nowhere special
CNN denied they photoshopped that picture. I have no idea whether they did or not. They have been caught doing it in the past which was what made it plausible.

Overpaid Union Thug

CNN denied they photoshopped that picture. I have no idea whether they did or not. They have been caught doing it in the past which was what made it plausible.
Maybe the proof was the difference in the photo CNN used and the photo the link compared to it? He is definitely more than just a couple shades off. LOL. That, plus what you said about CNN being caught before, makes it highly possible that the claim is true. But the liberals can't think clearly and immediately went into messenger bashing mode.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe the proof was the difference in the photo CNN used and the photo the link compared to it? He is definitely more than just a couple shades off. LOL. That, plus what you said about CNN being caught before, makes it highly possible that the claim is true. But the liberals can't think clearly and immediately went into messenger bashing mode.
Can you link me to a page where CNN used what you think is a photo shopped photo.

oldngray

nowhere special
Could you show me the comment where I stated that I support the claim that CNN did it?

One thing is apparent. SOMEONE did alter one of those photos.

If CNN did alter photos they would have changed it by now. Someone would need an old screen shot and that could also be fake so it ends up a situation of everyone is "he said".

CNN was the only major news site that was reporting the shooter's name right after the sheriff asked them not to. Neither Fox or even MSNBC released the name until later.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Can you link me to a page where CNN used what you think is a photo shopped photo.
Could you show me the comment where I stated that I fully support the claim that CNN did it?
I never said you fully supported the claim. But you did imply you knew what photo CNN used:
Maybe the proof was the difference in the photo CNN used and the photo the link compared to it?
I couldn't find the picture CNN used anywhere but the blog you linked to. Since you were talking like you had a source I just asked for a link. Like I said before, if the website you got this story from had proof they would have provided it. They didn't, so they don't. It's a made up story get over it.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

I never said you fully supported the claim. But you did imply you knew what photo CNN used:

I couldn't find the picture CNN used anywhere but the blog you linked to. Since you were talking like you had a source I just asked for a link. Like I said before, if the website you got this story from had proof they would have provided it. They didn't, so they don't. It's a made up story get over it.
You have been operating under the assumption that I actually support the claims in the link the entire time even though the very first comment I made about it was a question that asked if it's true. Jump to conclusions much? You are too quick to rush to conclusions and are even quicker to come to the defense of liberals at EVERY OPPORTUNITY but have the nerve to claim your not one. LOL! You are one though. Get over it. Now flame away Happy. Flame away.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have been operating under the assumption that I actually support the claims in the link the entire time even though the very first comment I made about it was a question that asked if it's true. Jump to conclusions much? You are too quick to rush to conclusions and are even quicker to come to the defense of liberals at EVERY OPPORTUNITY but have the nerve to claim your not one. LOL! You are one though. Get over it. Now flame away Happy. Flame away.
No I haven't, you asked a question and I just posted my opinion on it. Then you jumped all over me for it lol. You're the one who is jumping to conclusions. I'm more conservative than any of the war mongering corporatist repubclicans like you on here. Get over it.

Overpaid Union Thug

No I haven't, you asked a question and I just posted my opinion on it. Then you jumped all over me for it lol. You're the one who is jumping to conclusions. I'm more conservative than any of the war mongering corporatist repubclicans like you on here. Get over it.
Its OK if you lie to the forum. But lying to yourself is pathetic. Conservative my ass. And you do realize you work for a rather large corporation right? Freakin hypocritic. You are so confused.