USA at its finest, another WHITE gunman shoots up a movie theatre....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Again, the point is another WHITE MAN, with a history of mental illness, decides that he is going to shoot something up.

His weapon, regardless of TYPE, is still a weapon.

IT shows how stupid old white men are in this country given the FACT that most of the MASS Shooters in this country are WHITE.

Follow

https://twitter.com/download
Metro Nashville PD

@MNPDNashville

OF course, like I originally stated, most of you will just continue to ignore that WHITE men with guns are the most dangerous persons in the USA.

TOS.

TeamLift

Again, the point is another WHITE MAN, with a history of mental illness, decides that he is going to shoot something up.

IT shows how stupid old white men are in this country given the FACT that most of the MASS Shooters in this country are WHITE.

Follow
Metro Nashville PD

@MNPDNashville

OF course, like I originally stated, most of you will just continue to ignore that WHITE men with guns are the most dangerous persons in the USA.

TOS.

That's not the gun we white people prefer, we like a much longer barrel, with cooling fans on the side so we can unload the entire 3500 round clip without having to stop to let it cool off.

TeamLift

Follow
Metro Nashville PD

@MNPDNashville

TOS.

I guess they need to start making better movies.

rod

Retired 22 years
That's not the gun we white people prefer, we like a much longer barrel, with cooling fans on the side so we can unload the entire 3500 round clip without having to stop to let it cool off.

something like this would work:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hmm, what poses a greater risk, a WHITE MAN with a pellet gun, or a black dude with an AK-47?

My guess would be the black guy in the inner city with his semi automatic rifle. He'll probably hold it sideways and kill more innocent bystanders than actual targets.

These gang bangers really are dumber than TOS. Hard to imagine, I know.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/25-most-dangerous-neighborhoods/#.VcF2LmJ7VUo.facebook

Funny, I don't see Boston Mass, Phoenix AZ, or any other WHITE towns on this list.

Yet Missouri, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh are on there twice. Contrary to YOUR MSNBS talking points, WHITE MEN are CLEARLY not the biggest threat to safety in this country.

Pull your head out of whatever dark hole it's currently lodged up and read up on some friend A C T S

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Follow
Metro Nashville PD

@MNPDNashville

TOS.
I wonder why you neglected to mention the hand ax , that was used to injury one person .
But continue to gloat over the fact that he had a gun ?
And that place was a gun free zone .
Holy smokes did you see all the cops violating that rule ?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Follow
Metro Nashville PD

@MNPDNashville

TOS.
Maybe he only had a pellet gun because he had a history of mental illness?

Maybe he tried to buy a gun, but couldn't pass a background check?

Maybe his friends and family made sure this whacko couldn't get a hold of one of their guns?

Maybe the system worked this time?

Sure looks like it.

But I'd still like to see the people with mental illnesses locked up and getting treatment.

That would solve a lot more of these shootings than any more gun control laws.

UPS4Life

Maybe he only had a pellet gun because he had a history of mental illness?

Maybe he tried to buy a gun, but couldn't pass a background check?

Maybe his friends and family made sure this whacko couldn't get a hold of one of their guns?

Maybe the system worked this time?

Sure looks like it.

But I'd still like to see the people with mental illnesses locked up and getting treatment.

That would solve a lot more of these shootings than any more gun control laws.
The only problem I have with this is doctors are so quick to label you with something now.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah.

TOS.
Seriously don't you ever get tired of pulling this? Proven wrong so blatantly time and time again and yet you still never cease to amaze me with your next thread.

oldngray

nowhere special
ADHD if they are hyperactive (or even just energetic). Probably more frequently diagnosis is some form of autism which usually means the doctor is lazy and just slaps a generic label on the person (whether introverted, retarded, or any number of other issues).

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The only problem I have with this is doctors are so quick to label you with something now.
I am not talking about institutionalizing people with ADD.

But the seriously mentally ill need to be taken off the streets.

Most of them are homeless anyways.