USA at its finest, another WHITE gunman shoots up a movie theatre....

UPS4Life

Who thinks we should start a black criminals thread, kind of like how TOS has made this into the "all white guys are bad" thread, and list everytime a thug kills an innocent person/people.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439361466.114290.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
A lot of squawking drives me crazy, too(not really, it's just noise).

I do not know of anyplace in the USA you can legally kill a Blue Jay.
im setting up a feeder for them in the back yard. hope that distracts them from the small bird feeders we have in the front.

on topic. ive been watching white rage movies like Taxi Driver and gangster and WW2 movies. maybe tos is right???

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
MrFedEx, We all know you have a sparkling personality and can dig deep to find it. Try insulting other posters less you might find it invigorating.

Have you notice anything at all racist about a few folks who are frequent posters on Current Events? As in totally racist?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We do?!?!
MrFedEx, We all know you have a sparkling personality and can dig deep to find it. Try insulting other posters less you might find it invigorating.

OK. I'll get my Confederate flag, 2x4s, gas can, and sheet out of the closet so I can play along with the boys too. Seriously, Tony...don't you think some of the racist comments on here go a bit too far? It isn't even subtle.

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
OK. I'll get my Confederate flag, 2x4s, gas can, and sheet out of the closet so I can play along with the boys too. Seriously, Tony...don't you think some of the racist comments on here go a bit too far? It isn't even subtle.
Please report anything that violates the terms and rules.

BrownArmy

He's referring to me, since apparently I'm a gigantic racist. However, my posts are always moderated before they hit the board, so they must not be all that horrible

If your posts are moderated before they hit the board, then perhaps they do have some horrible?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If your posts are moderated before they hit the board, then perhaps they do have some horrible?

Most times they come through as I write them. Every so often, a mod removes an insult (that others get away with), or an off color joke, but that's pretty much it.

I've been in "Mod que" ever since I spelled out the word N*gger. Apparently my speaking the truth offended someone.

Oh well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Have you notice anything at all racist about a few folks who are frequent posters on Current Events? As in totally racist?

What he is saying is that you have much more to offer to this forum than what you have been posting of late.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee, another WHITE proud gun owner using his second amendment rights to "protect" his family.... by killing them so bad guys wouldnt have to do it..

Just another PROUD moment for all you white gun owners out there...

I know, I know, the guy was "crazy", like every other white gunman in this country.

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/08/police_say_montana_man_killed_family_self_in_log_cabin/

Pathetic state of our country and gun owners.

TOS.

UPS4Life

TOS you're ridiculous that story is from 3 months ago. Are you having that much trouble looking for these stories? Should we do research how many black on black murders there were in the last 3 months? Or is that irrelevant?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS you're ridiculous that story is from 3 months ago. Are you having that much trouble looking for these stories? Should we do research how many black on black murders there were in the last 3 months? Or is that irrelevant?

We should do just that. The only problem I forsee is running out of bandwith due to all the black/black crime.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Does the timeline matter in the context of the subject of this thread???

This white proud gun owner, just like the rest of you people, acted like you, thought like you, bought guns like you, stored tons of ammo like you, promoted open carry like you guys, belonged to all the same groups like the rest of you guys and shared the same "ammosexual" mentality like you guys.

The difference??

It was "his" time to go nuts on his family.

When will "your" time come?" Who knows.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Does the timeline matter in the context of the subject of this thread???

TOS.

You're right! You know, 150 years ago Abe Lincoln was shot with a GUN, by a white tea party member, where's your link to that?

You started this thread about one SPECIFIC event, a movie theater shooting in a certain town. When (as usual) your "facts" were proven wholly incorrect, you switched to "oh, well this white person killed someone too". So yes, all your other "bad white people" posts are irrelevant here.

You'd think someone who's as much of a blatant racist as you would be happy when whites get shot by other whites.

I know I have VERY LITTLE (almost no) sympathy when black gang members kill each other. Dead criminals are the best kind of criminals, white, black, or otherwise.