Use of Ipod

themidnightoil

I was wondering what you guys think about using an ipod with one earpiece in while driving. Do you think that this will be frowned upon? Thanks

Did you ever watch the movie Shawshank Redemption? Andy Dufresne (played by Tim Robbins) spent 30 days in the hole. He played the music in his head to pass the time. DO NOT use an Ipod.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
What was the reason you were written up? We have used them for years on preload.
Nice avatar, that's so cute, oh, and nice dog, too.

Jeez it was an honest question. Didn't know that it touched such a nerve.
Did you bother to read any other topics on this board?

Ah lighten up ,what did you expect, upsers.com?
Welcome to the bc, where everyone has an opinion:peaceful:
And everyone is RIGHT!

Did you ever watch the movie Shawshank Redemption? Andy Dufresne (played by Tim Robbins) spent 30 days in the hole. He played the music in his head to pass the time. DO NOT use an Ipod.
Good one! Dallas, don't you get enough music in your car and at home? Take a moment to enjoy the silence, albeit, noisy silence, of the road.

NHDRVR

I was wondering what you guys think about using an ipod with one earpiece in while driving. Do you think that this will be frowned upon? Thanks

I haven't read any of the responses yet but that's illegal son. You need to be able to hear an emergency vehicle or, think about it, your 3rd mirror (backing monitor speaker) if there was a problem. Don't be a statistic...

Jeez it was an honest question. Didn't know that it touched such a nerve.

Nothing personal. There`s a group of drivers who seem to think that driving is secondary to their entertainment and I`ve had too many close calls with them. The fact that they are fellow UPS drivers simply adds insult to near injury. I have a radio set up with an IPod, Sat, and CB. BUT I also remember what my priority is.
Best of luck to you.