Used Uniforms

yonnko

I ordered five pair of pants. They sent me 10. Most of them are used. One pair even has a different center # on the waist. They are full of balls from being washed and so wrinkled that washing them and ironing them won't take the wrinkles out.

Has anyone else ran in to this?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I ordered five pair of pants. They sent me 10. Most of them are used. One pair even has a different center # on the waist. They are full of balls from being washed and so wrinkled that washing them and ironing them won't take the wrinkles out.

Has anyone else run in to this?

I asked my wife to get me some underwear and they were used and not mine. In fact, she did not even leave the house. Hmmm

I don't remember if they were full of balls ... a bit fuzzy on that.

NHDRVR

Full of balls....

full.....of.......balls

way too easy, dude

helenofcalifornia

So they are sending out used uniforms now? The positive note on this is that you ARE getting uniforms, the negative being that we haven't been able to order for quite awhile now.

Big Babooba

So they are sending out used uniforms now? The positive note on this is that you ARE getting uniforms, the negative being that we haven't been able to order for quite awhile now.
I must be special!!! I ordered 3 shirts and 3 pairs of pants last month. They came in 2 days later from Cintas. I received 3 BRAND NEW shirts and 3 Brand New pairs of pants. They seem to good quality and the pants were made in Egypt. Unfortunately they had no balls. I had to supply them myself.

M

Mike23

I think I only have 2 uniforms that came in 'specifically' for me. The rest I raided from our 'quitters' closet! MUAHAHA! See if you got one, ask your HR guys, that's how I got dressed. Now my clothes are 2 sizes to big and falling off of me. I guess they should've gotten me the stuff I ordered that would fit instead of leaving me to my own devices :D

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
They tried to do that to me once. Opened the pkg and all the pants had a name crossed out and mine written in. They looked used and worn. I took them into the office threw them on the counter and refused to wear someone elses uniforms...Never again have I gotten used uniforms.

Richie

tarbar66

I have a problem with people trying to get in my pants all the time. Usually it is the back of them. It is cause they think I good reeming out for something I did not do!

I talked to a sup the other day and he told me all their unifoem orders have been returned, unfilled, for a month or better. Their instructions were to raid the "quitters uniform" supply(thanks Mike). Then if there was not uniforms to fit the driver to call around to other centers in the division. No plans to resume ordering new unis anytime soon.

whiskey

Don't know the ball size, but did measure the other thing.
I wear shorts twelve months out of the year. On rare occasions when I do where pants, my customers comment that they don't recognize me. But no, I haven't had any problem with uniform renewal.

P

pickup

I talked to a sup the other day and he told me all their unifoem orders have been returned, unfilled, for a month or better. Their instructions were to raid the "quitters uniform" supply(thanks Mike). Then if there was not uniforms to fit the driver to call around to other centers in the division. No plans to resume ordering new unis anytime soon.

That's what happened with my "order" . I got to choose from the prize closet last week and came away with pants that fit well and shirts that are tad larger than I need.

QKRSTKR

yup! this is pathetic. I noticed it when my new name/center tag came off and had some wierd slic on it. Totally ridiculous to have to wear hand medowns. I don't shop at thrift stores and neither should ups.

I really love the new shirt/jackets. It's long enough to be a dress. Just like hats, one size fits all.

Anyone in need of any used UPS socks? I have some I'm looking to get rid of. $1 dollar a pair instead of $6 dollars for brand new ones. Hard to beat a deal like that.