Useless Trivia

DS

Fenderbender
Janis Joplin, Jim Morrrison, Jimi Hendrix , Kurt Kobain, Brian Jones Hank Williams,and Robert Johnson. all died at the age of 27.

P

pickup

In 2008, the Constitution of the United States was changed to allow non-US citizens to become President.

After a disaster of two terms of a President who was seated in 2001, the constitution was specifically changed so that any future presidents had to have an i.q. of at least 68 . And that the i.q. test had to be administered in a state where the wanna be president didn't have his brother as governor. :wink2:

NHDRVR

There are 100 pleats on a chef's hat...it stands for the 100 ways a chef should know how to prepare/use eggs

Average lifespan of a major league baseball is 7 pitches.

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

NHDRVR

and...

A Pig Always Sleeps On Its Right Side.

Walt Disney's signature, you know the one, wasn't his own. It was created by someone else, Walt thought it looked good, so he learned to reproduce it.

Teeth are the only parts of the human body that can't repair themselves.

The bloodhound is the only animal whose evidence is admissible in an American court.

The Bible devotes some 500 verses on prayer, less than 500 verses on faith, but over 2000 verses on money and possessions.

A human head remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it is decapitated.

Captain Kirk never said "Beam me up, Scotty," but he did say, "Beam me up, Mr. Scott."

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

If you put a raisin in a glass of champagne, it will keep floating to the top and sinking to the bottom.

No network footage exists of Super Bowl I. It was taped over, supposedly for a soap opera.

Rennin, the enzyme obtained from the fourth stomach of a calf and used chiefly in the manufacture of cheese, is capable of coagulating more than 25,000 times its weight of fresh milk.

P

pickup

two posts in a row for drewed. Glad to see you recovered from that beat-down

Family Guy - Evil Monkey

Cementups

Box Monkey
Statler and Waldorf were the two old guys in the balcony on teh Muppet Show. (Two hotels in New York) Waldorf's wife's name was Astoria. Waldorf was the shorter one with the mustache.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Threads that get posted in the wrong forum will eventually be moved by a moderator to the correct one.:wink2: