Useless

DS

Fenderbender
This site is Useful and fun
UK guy! I finally agree with you!
username wouldn`t be posting here if this site was useless.
After all,why would he do that? The fact that he does not work for ups even makes his posts even uselesser than ours.Why would
he say something like that? I`m glad he started this thread because to me it points out all the comradery we share here
working for big brown.Its a place to laugh and cry and learn
and teach.
I suggest that maybe Mr. username may be a few stops shy
of an eight hour planned day~
To quote the I Ching /Wilhelm/ Baynes pg.176
Ts`ui`/Gathering Together
Gathering together amid sighs.
Nothing that would further.
Going is without blame.
Slight humiliation.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
UK guy! I finally agree with you!
username wouldn`t be posting here if this site was useless.
After all,why would he do that? The fact that he does not work for ups even makes his posts even uselesser than ours.Why would
he say something like that? I`m glad he started this thread because to me it points out all the comradery we share here
working for big brown.Its a place to laugh and cry and learn
and teach.
I suggest that maybe Mr. username may be a few stops shy
of an eight hour planned day~
To quote the I Ching /Wilhelm/ Baynes pg.176
Ts`ui`/Gathering Together
Gathering together amid sighs.
Nothing that would further.
Going is without blame.
Slight humiliation.
You couldnt have said it better , we may often not like each other but all beefs are put on hold when we have a common enemy . I will always look forward to going in to battle with you.

brazenbrown

Hello everyone. Just dropping in to say this place is useless.

What a sad and pathetic way to create attention for yourself!!:crying:

A two year old has better techniques by screaming and stomping!!:lol::lol:

If this place is so useless why do you keep coming here??:wink:

Get a life, Oh useless one!!

area43

This site is Useless and boring.
Thank YOu
I took a v-day today. I was feeling a little bored and useless, so I decided to roll up my sleeves and do a little diggin in the ol Archives. Wow, alot of good stuff in there and on the other hand. Well, before I proceed could you please turn your gas nozzles to the "off" position and put your flame throwing guns on the table.lol As I looked at this thread, I thought to myself Hmmmm, if he would have only changed one word and I repeat one word, Cheryl, I believe would have made him Big Chief Moderator dude.lol. Change the word "site" to "posts" and maybe, "this" to "some", and "is" to "are". The main, one word change,though would be "site" to "post". Lets admit folks,some of these post are useless and boring. I exempted all the lovely Ladies ( ; diad lover(alot of cool stuff and chicks dig him), over 9/5(small drinking problem,lol) and myself(I did all the work,review of many posts) from my review. I ask the members of this site, would you agree with me? Comments and Observations. ps I dont want to get anything started here, but maybe you could just name a few.lol

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
area43,

Username is not a UPS employee, so he doesn't have a clue about most of the stuff we talk about here. If you go back to his first post, he came on here thinking it was a flame site and he could cause a lot of trouble. We boot off people that cause too much trouble, this is a moderated site.

To a certain extent, a lot of the thread topics are repetitive. We have a lot of new people coming on here who are applying for a job at UPS and are looking for information. I also see a lot of people looking to buy uniform socks and customers asking about how to find a lost package. And the topics about union and pension problems get recycled over and over. So to that extent, this site is boring to some people.:bored:

diadlover

I exempted all the lovely Ladies ( ; diad lover(alot of cool stuff and chicks dig him), over 9/5(small drinking problem,lol) and myself(I did all the work,review of many posts) from my review. I ask the members of this site, would you agree with me? Comments and Observations. ps I dont want to get anything started here, but maybe you could just name a few.lol

Diadlover, FTW!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I also understand the frustration of answering threads that have been answered ad nauseum, BUT, when I came on, I probaly asked those ?s as I was so excited to find a place with real live UPS people. Before I learned how to search through all the threads, and its so much larger now than then, they just want to get on and converse. So just do one more stop for the day, and answer a newbie question and soon they will be a valuable part of our community. If you arent into it, dont go to it, someone will. I like the polls, and I like the new and different questions and concerns addressed here. It cannot always be about the job, but things that go with the job. Communications, scenery (canon was good for that) storms, hurricanes, world events, its all here, and this is where you get the answers. And the input.
And for those that think its boring, go somewhere else, I dont believe there is an end to the internet. I know sometimes I think I may get there, but havent yet.