Using left at with pre record

Grey

What worse: Sheeting a saver for an apt office as LA/Res after 3 pm or sheeting an apt office pkg as Need Apt# after 5 pm?

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn--it was so much easier years ago. Take your 10 stops to the office-have them sign for everything-take credit for 10 individual stops. It was not considered padding your stop count back then--it was considered doing your job.

oldngray

nowhere special
Damn--it was so much easier years ago. Take your 10 stops to the office-have them sign for everything-take credit for 10 individual stops. It was not considered padding your stop count back then--it was considered doing your job.

No NDA Savers to worry about either.

Overpaid Union Thug

The answer to avoiding late commercial savers is the same as any other time. Deliver before 3:00. If arriving after 3:00 the resi Savers won't show late as long as they were tagged LA/Res.

By The Book

You still get 10 stops these days you just need to tag the doors like in the old days right?

moldsporh

Just understand that in places like most apartment complexes, where the customer and UPS, actually expects you to climb the stairs, knock on the door, and wait a little for them to open the door.

This is how it's done, proper methods unless otherwise approved or you have areas where you cannot go to each door.

If you just roll up to the office, pre record all the stops and dump them off without going to the doors, that's company theft and you will get an article 50 if they want to press the issue.

You're stealing time, and being dishonest, and $$$ if you're running bonus.

Just a friendly heads up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just understand that in places like most apartment complexes, where the customer and UPS, actually expects you to climb the stairs, knock on the door, and wait a little for them to open the door.

This is how it's done, proper methods unless otherwise approved or you have areas where you cannot go to each door.

If you just roll up to the office, pre record all the stops and dump them off without going to the doors, that's company theft and you will get an article 50 if they want to press the issue.

This is good advice. If you are not making an attempt at each apartment but instead are bringing all deliveries to the office you would only get credit for one stop.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would take them all to the office for 1 stop. I'm all for minus stops. The less the better

I deliver to off campus college housing complexes. Thankfully everything goes to the office. One stop.

Every once in a while the office at one of the complexes is closed and I will have to run them off to the individual apartments but that is rare.

Bottom rung

There's a route here that is that way. Leave notes on the mailboxes, la/res, collect bonus. Management doesn't care as long as you're under allowed. Different rules for different people.

10 point

Should not be sheeting packages twice, scan package at apt, if not in, instead of ni1 the package should be put into prerecord then del to office. Each apt is a separate stop and is not a duplicate stop.
Like box ox said...
Scan, fill out an infonotice for each apt, fill it out, stick it on their door frame, but I always write "will TRY to lv at office" so in case the office is not manned or closed for dome reason then I don't have to go back and modify my del notice.

Some people get hacked off if it's not where you tell them regardless of the circumstances.