Utah Feeder Accident

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
If the guy was going UNDER the minimum speed limit, chances are, he/she gets the ticket. But as far as UPS goes, they will ring up our driver. Probably under the Aim High In Steering heading.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If the guy was going UNDER the minimum speed limit, chances are, he/she gets the ticket. But as far as UPS goes, they will ring up our driver. Probably under the Aim High In Steering heading.
The article states the UPS driver was at fault.
It really doesn't matter what the person does in front of you ... if you run into the back of them, you are responsible for the accident.
If anyone gets a ticket, it will be the UPS driver but could be both.
UPS will definitely charge the driver with an avoidable accident ... I can't see any reason not to.

UPS4Life

The article states the UPS driver was at fault.
It really doesn't matter what the person does in front of you ... if you run into the back of them, you are responsible for the accident.
If anyone gets a ticket, it will be the UPS driver but could be both.
UPS will definitely charge the driver with an avoidable accident ... I can't see any reason not to.
Last year there was a story of a tractor trailer rear ending another truck. Turned out the guys tail lights were not visible and he had a dash cam to prove it. He showed it to the cop and the guy with the covered taillights got the ticket.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Last year there was a story of a tractor trailer rear ending another truck. Turned out the guys tail lights were not visible and he had a dash cam to prove it. He showed it to the cop and the guy with the covered taillights got the ticket.

Sent using BrownCafe App
That one I can understand since it was at night.
If it had been in the daytime, both probably would have been ticketed.