Vacation A Go-Go!

Cementups

Box Monkey
I worked my vacation last week. They were so shorthanded. Now they. ... the new powers that be are forcing me to take this week off. I've always worked thru vacation. Don't know what to do with myself now lol

Their being shorthanded isn't your problem. If you want to work because you want to work fine. But don't justify it by making excuses for UPS/management.

And yes, I agree with Dave. You should be allowed to work if you really want to. I could be wrong, but I thought that you have to take at least one of your weeks off. Even if you got 6 weeks, you can work through 5 of them but have to take one off. I could be mistaken though, just what I've heard.

Kis124

Not trying to justify, I was only going to do counter cover last week as the girl who works it was also on vacation. Was going to take a break from preload. The preload sup asked me to cover her whole shift as she is a 22.3 preload/counter combo person. I'm not complaining, as my check will be double this week. I just dying know what to do with my time lol

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
image.jpg
If you come in on your day off they aren't going to say anything. Help is always needed. Short staffed is the usp way.

DOK

You can work your optional vacation week. Working your other vacations may vary by your building and your Local. In my building management almost always will let us work our vacations as we are always short on help.
Working your vaca forbidden here.