vacation check

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I scheduled my vacation September 7th-11th. Of course they pay your vacation check out two weeks early so I will get it on August 28th. Do you think they would put labor day pay on my vacation check or just issue me a check with just labor day on it the week I come back. I usually don't take vacation on weeks we already have days off but decided to this year. Any thoughts.

By The Book

Any vacation weeks that you take off, that have a UPS recognized holiday in it, the holiday pay will be on that check. You can make more money taking holiday weeks off, as long as you don't take an additional day off and use a carry over.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Any vacation weeks that you take off, that have a UPS recognized holiday in it, the holiday pay will be on that check. You can make more money taking holiday weeks off, as long as you don't take an additional day off and use a carry over.

That is what I was thinking. I haven't taking a week off with a holiday in it for while. Not sure why exactly I did this year. It is like giving UPS a free day to me but whatever.

I scheduled my vacation September 7th-11th. Of course they pay your vacation check out two weeks early so I will get it on August 28th. Do you think they would put labor day pay on my vacation check or just issue me a check with just labor day on it the week I come back. I usually don't take vacation on weeks we already have days off but decided to this year. Any thoughts.
That's what @KOG72 does.