Vacation Do I still get vacation time after my full year even if some of the time I was on call?

AvengeOne

My seniority date is Nov. 28, 2014. I have a full year with the company and even have insurance now. Picking your vacation is coming up for me but something I noticed is that I have no vacation hours on my check. So I asked my supervisor about it and he pulled up my entitlement and it's showing that I don't get my vacation hours until Nov. 28, 2016. Through out 2015 I was on call on and off and I'm wondering if this is why or am I suppose to get my vacation time regardless. Now, I'm back on call again for next week because they brought back drivers. So how am I ever going to get vacation time if this continues to happen?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
My seniority date is Nov. 28, 2014. I have a full year with the company and even have insurance now. Picking your vacation is coming up for me but something I noticed is that I have no vacation hours on my check. So I asked my supervisor about it and he pulled up my entitlement and it's showing that I don't get my vacation hours until Nov. 28, 2016. Through out 2015 I was on call on and off and I'm wondering if this is why or am I suppose to get my vacation time regardless. Now, I'm back on call again for next week because they brought back drivers. So how am I ever going to get vacation time if this continues to happen?
How many hours did you work in 2015 (look on your last pay stub for the year)? Vacation pay is typically "earned" by working a minimum # of hours per year.

This sounds like a good time for you to get a copy of the union contract to read, and find out who your union shop steward is.

AvengeOne

How many hours did you work in 2015 (look on your last pay stub for the year)? Vacation pay is typically "earned" by working a minimum # of hours per year.

This sounds like a good time for you to get a copy of the union contract to read, and find out who your union shop steward is.

I worked 562.22 hours the whole year. Something I didn't say before I work pre-load as well. If that makes any difference. I know who my union steward is and will be sure to ask, just thought I would try on here because sometimes he is difficult to get a hold of.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
They refreshed my option days and option weeks already but I have yet to receive my vacation or sick days. My anniversary is in December so who knows. I suspect it'll be renewed in the coming weeks. I have 10 years with the company