Vacation "mixup"

jeepupser

My boss told me that I am on vacation next week (the week ending 8/6) so I went ahead and scheduled some dental surgery for the Tuesday of my vacation (wisdom teeth removal). Now, I didn't get a check for the week that I thought I was off so I may not have it off. If I called in this next week, and then worked my vacation week would they cancel out (I have two call-ins so far)?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My boss told me that I am on vacation next week (the week ending 8/6) so I went ahead and scheduled some dental surgery for the Tuesday of my vacation (wisdom teeth removal). Now, I didn't get a check for the week that I thought I was off so I may not have it off. If I called in this next week, and then worked my vacation week would they cancel out (I have two call-ins so far)?
image.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was it a regularly scheduled vacation or a last minute decision? If it was scheduled you should have received 2 checks last Thursday, one for your regular pay and the second for your vacation.

Johney

Was it a regularly scheduled vacation or a last minute decision? If it was scheduled you should have received 2 checks last Thursday, one for your regular pay and the second for your vacation.
TTKU

By The Book

Go look at the vacation calendar (ask your boss) and verify you are off next week. You probably didn't look for two checks last Thursday.