Vacation Question. All different answers at work.

JohnJR

My company start date is 6/25/12. I took my week vacation in Nov of 13. I became full time 1/14/14. I hit 2 years 6/25/14. The 2 weeks finally showed up on my paycheck last month (1/15). We run May to May if that equates into this. So, when I hit 3 years 6/25/15, will I see anything or do I have to wait until January? I feel like I'm getting jipped here.

JohnJR

So, why didn't I get anything 6/25/14? They waited until January. The weeks I get in June, will I take those in 2016?

CHALLY9TX

So, why didn't I get anything 6/25/14? They waited until January. The weeks I get in June, will I take those in 2016?

I believe you didn't get anything on 6/25/14 because you hadn't been full time for a year yet. The weeks you're supposed to get in June you can take in 2015/2016.

UPSGUY72

My company start date is 6/25/12. I took my week vacation in Nov of 13. I became full time 1/14/14. I hit 2 years 6/25/14. The 2 weeks finally showed up on my paycheck last month (1/15). We run May to May if that equates into this. So, when I hit 3 years 6/25/15, will I see anything or do I have to wait until January? I feel like I'm getting jipped here.

You should get 2 weeks after 2 years and in my area you have to wait to 10 years to get 3 weeks. The vacation year in my area is May 1 - April 30 we are currently picking are vacation weeks for the year starting with the most seniority driving first. The first pay check after may 1 the vacation weeks, personal days and sick days show up go back to what you get for the year.

You didn't get gypped you got your second week that you will be paid atthe end of April when they cash it out.