Vacation time and the new contract

TednAZ

Thanks for taking the time to read.

I just have a quick question about the new contract add how it may pertain to vacation time this year.

My anniversary date was just this past week, Aug 13th.I normally get a whole new slew of vacation time and sick days.

With the new contract yet to be worked out and agreed upon, will I still receive my vacation time/sick days on Aug 13th?(I know it usually takes a couple of weeks for it to show up in the system)

Or will it be postponed until the new contract negotiations are resolved?

oldupsman

Thanks for taking the time to read.

I just have a quick question about the new contract add how it may pertain to vacation time this year.

My anniversary date was just this past week, Aug 13th.I normally get a whole new slew of vacation time and sick days.

With the new contract yet to be worked out and agreed upon, will I still receive my vacation time/sick days on Aug 13th?(I know it usually takes a couple of weeks for it to show up in the system)

Or will it be postponed until the new contract negotiations are resolved?
Of course you'll get them. We are not working without a contract. We're simply working under the old contract. You'll receive the
same benefits you always have, including your health care.

TednAZ

You get more sick days on your anniversary date? In the northeast we get fresh sick/ personal days o. May 1st.

Yes.I work in the Phoenix,AZ Hub.We get new sick days once we hit our anniversary date.As well as vacation time/option week.

We get 5 additional option days every January