Vacation Time. Coming up on 10 years

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
it is in the supplemental.

we get 4 after 10 and then wait 10 years for the 4th. this is in the western conference. that is why I asked her where she was from.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
we get 2 option weeks too. so I was getting 7 weeks after 20 years. plus 9 sick days and 8 holidays. 52 days a year. that's why the old timers never retire. after 30 years they are only working about 3 weeks a month.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You are in Local 728 and covered by the Southern Supplemental. You get three weeks after ten years and top off with six weeks after twenty-five years.
Thanks for clearing that up for the OP. I know its been a long time since I was in school but I was most certain that Georgia was not Central to anything.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You are in Local 728 and covered by the Southern Supplemental. You get three weeks after ten years and top off with six weeks after twenty-five years.
she wants to know if she gets her next week with a seniority date of 3/07, 10 years . but has missed 12 weeks this year. do you know anything about that? I think it will be prorated ?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for clearing that up for the OP. I know its been a long time since I was in school but I was most certain that Georgia was not Central to anything.

Georgia is Central to the Southern US, I have no idea how we got put in Central States out of Chicago and got ripped off on our pensions.

Is it even part of the US?

Unfortunately Yes.

Actually going to get 7 weeks next year, but had to choose option 1 to make that happen

We top out at six weeks vacation, seven option days, and one personal day. You can take your options as a week for a seventh week of vacation if you want to look at it that way. I tell people I get seven and a half weeks of paid days off.