Vacation Time. Coming up on 10 years

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You are in Local 728 and covered by the Southern Supplemental. You get three weeks after ten years and top off with six weeks after twenty-five years.
You also get an option week on top of that. You can take it as 7 option days plus your one option day on top to equal 8 which is option 3 or 1 week paid at 56 hours.

I don't know the year mark that you get the option week.

By The Book

You also get an option week on top of that. You can take it as 7 option days plus your one option day on top to equal 8 which is option 3 or 1 week paid at 56 hours.

A way to cross check that option week would be to look at the vacation calendar and look near the bottom. There will be a 3+1 or something like that when it's earned and available.

Nimnim

The Nim

In the Southern Supplement it's 3 years with enough reports as of Jan 1st. Since I have a Feb seniority I had to work almost 4 years to get it.

(C) Effective each calendar year, all seniority employees, excluding part-time employees hired after August 1, 2002 shall be entitled to seven (7) days by combining two (2) personal holidays with the equivalent of five (5) days sick leave. Part-time employees hired after August 1, 2002 will be entitled to this benefit after being employed three (3) full calendar years and having worked one hundred and fifty-six (156) reports the prior year.

There's 3 options to deal with these days outlined in the contract are just a little further and I can post them if necessary. This is the southern supplement and other areas can be different.